The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments
Ranked #52 of 465 Hotels in Jakarta
Manila, Philippines
“NOT CROWDED”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We were 6 and the 2 room apartment came cheap. Additional beds were free. It seemed we were the only people in the hotel for we saw very few guests. Pool is empty. Right in the center of Jakarta.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Winchester, Virginia
Reviewed May 22, 2010

My husband and I love the Mayflower Executive Apartments, the location is awesome! The bed is so plush and comfortable, great kitchen, and has a 1million dollars view. I was born in Jakarta and everytime we come to visit my hometown, the Mayflower is always the first choice. The room rate is not so high and the security to the building is tight. The ladies at the front desk and restaurant are all friendly and we didn't experience any slow service from them. We will be back!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank w0rldtr4veler
Jakarta
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I have stayed in MayFlower in the 2 bedroom apartment before in the past. During that stay, everything is quite good except the slow service and issue of carpark that later settled after we asked to meet the supervisor (ended up the staff just lazy to do a little bit of work and just say that the service is not possible). The second time, we somehow still consider to stay over there again in 3 bedroom apartments, we have made reservation few months ahead to make sure the rooms are available. Today I was calling to find out regarding kitchen utility details and just found out that my name was not reserved at all. I was so disappointed to find out about it now and I was not contacted regarding the unavailability of the room eventhough my credit card is registered by them. The staff ask if they could help me to booked again today. I thought I would give them a chance again and make a reservation again as the staff said that there are 2 bedrooms apartments that are still available. few hours after that... I was contacted that the 2 bedrooms are also unavailable and if I would like, I am going to be placed in waiting list instead.
They should have apologized regarding their first mistake & instead of fixing it, they create another mistake and disappointment to their customers.
I was VERY disappointed with Mayflower service.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank voyager1688
Singapore
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Been to Jakarta with friends and girlfriend 5 times the past year and always stayed at Mayflower. Good reception despite a bit slow.
Rooms are clean, huge (esp the executive 2-bdrm) and well-equiped. Very friendly service in the rooms.
Careful, room service is disgusting though but plenty of food in the area.
View from the rooms and the pool is stunning.
Swimming pool is very nice too. Would recommend it for friends who go to Jakarta and want to have a large living space.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank DedeSingapore
NY
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Stay at the Marriott Mayflower Jakarta for 6 nights with 2 kids in a one bedroom apartment. Things are still new (this is a new service apartment) but one night our we found a used condom under the sofa cushion in the living room. I called the housekeeping to removed it but no action taken afterward by the management except a brief apology by the manager on duty that night over the phone. So gross !!

The breakfast is very marginal and the staff is not friendly, especially with kids. So this service apartment is not kids friendly place. The only things nice there is the gym and the pool.

• Liked — Gym
  • Disliked — The breakfast food
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Travelers also viewed these Jakarta hotels
Ascott Jakarta
#36 of 465 in Jakarta
Ascott Kuningan Jakarta
#58 of 465 in Jakarta
Aston at Kuningan Suites
#57 of 465 in Jakarta
Menteng
Fraser Residence Menteng Jakarta

Been to The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments

Property: The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments
Address: Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 76 - 78, Jakarta 12910, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Java > Jakarta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
#34 Spa Hotel in Jakarta
#47 Luxury Hotel in Jakarta
Hotel Class:4.5 star — The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments 4.5*
Located in the central business district of Sudirman, just 30.2Km from Jakarta International Airport, The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments reflects the finest service apartment luxury living coupled with an unrivalled level of home style comfort. As a key luxury hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia, each of our spacious and beautifully appointed one, two and three bedroom apartments are furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, personal laundry room, Marriott signature revive bedding and dedicated area for work and relaxation. Experience personalized Jakarta business hotel services with our 24-hour guest relations, 24-hours housekeeping, international restaurant, in-house spa, fitness centre, and swimming pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Executive Apartments - The Mayflower Jakarta Hotel Jakarta