“Nice place!”

Portico Terrace Bistro
Ranked #4,151 of 7,839 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The latest chic restaurant and champagne bar at Senayan City with its exclusive terrace style setting, modern furnishing, and open view concept
“Nice place!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Went here for the 1st time with my folks,one of my friend made a reservation,because all of us were late to make it on time,the table is being given to someone else,the waiting time is 15 minutes. There were 6 of us,and 2/6 came first. The staff is very friendly,he explained why we lost our table and despite the restaurant being fully booked he got a table for us (for two person first instead of 6 right away,so we had to wait again) it took a while because the place was packed! I ordered the 150IDR++ Ramadhan menu,all you can eat appetizer buffet & 1 main course,we brought water bottle simply because we're broke college kids,we put 'em on the table,a while later one of the staff came to us & he said that we're not allowed to bring any watter bottle to the restaurant,we're like okay & then he "offered" to bring us 6 glass of waters...it didn't came,oh well. I ordered Beef Kofta with Fragnant Rice and Grilled Vegetable
(green paprika & grilled zucchini, eggplant, tomato) it's one of the choices for the main course out of 6. The food took sometime till' it arrived on our table,it taste good,the fragrant rice is very nice,even though the 3 meatballs that they served...I wish they were more juicy. It was a great place to hang out with your best ones & I'm considering to come back!

OPCO_Indonesia, Manager at Portico Terrace Bistro, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Dear Cattleya,

Thank you for visiting Portico. We're very glad that you had a good time enjoying the food with your best friends. We highly appreciate your feedback and it's very important for us to improve.

Looking forward to have you back

Warm regards,
OPCO Indonesia

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Delicous Risotto”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Yesterday I came to Portico to spend weekend night for a date. I choose Risotto Salmon and it taste good. My boy choose rendang lasagna. It was a good place to spend the night. There are also variety of wine. overall it is a good place to hang out or just spend time.

• Visited April 2014
OPCO_Indonesia, Manager at Portico Terrace Bistro, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Inez,

Thank you for your review and we are very happy that you enjoyed the food and your time while visiting Portico. We are committed to provide the best service for our customers.

Looking forward to have you back

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks and regards,
OPCO Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Delicious Pan Fried Dory”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I came at Portico with my friends. It's our favorite place to hangout
Beside the place is cozy and have outdoor area, the food are tasty and lots to explore.
Most of the time after we go for dinner,we will stay long hours to enjoy the evening with bottle of wine on our table
Sometime we came on the weekend and they have band performance and DJ, that make Its atmosphere more happening and people enjoyed with their drinks and the music
Now they have new dishes and we were excited to try them.
One of my favorite is Pan Fried Dory. It's very delicious and the presentation arousing my appetite. For side dish, depend what you like, with sauted potato or mash potato.For those who love fish, it's recommended!

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place for hang out”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I was go there 2 days ago to meet my friends for a small reunion. It's a nice place for hang out and we choose to sit on the terrace. The food was excellent, although I only order some pizza and salad. Service of the waiter is ok, but i really like the Greeter services it was so helpful to gave information about their menu. Will surely comeback.

• Visited March 2014