2 people are viewing this hotel
$70
Free cancellation until 12/08/22
$70
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
$67
Hotels.com$69
Trip.com$70
Destinia.com$71
All reviews washing machine lotte shopping centre service apartments rice cooker small kitchen top floor cinema gym
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is old but is good, huge apartments with all that is needed, people are kind, pool area is perfect and breakfast is good, prices are reasonable and the mall next to it makes it perfect, free really good wifi, well cleaned, environement friendly recommended!

1  Thank Ivonnata
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I already reserved for 13 days from 27 july to 9 august... I wish to find this hotel as I hope .
since I will be with family .
am looking for good service and suitable apartments.
if I found a problem and no body solve it...then I will leave the place and refund my money.
Turki Abdulaziz

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 261turkis
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have stayed in a few Ascott properties before, and as always we are happy with the services provided by its properties, which include the Somerset Grand Citra. Although the apartment is a bit old, it is very clean. The apartment we had, 3 bedrooms, is very spacious. One of the front desk staff was very helpful. If not mistaken his name is Mr. Kusni. He helped us finding information on places that we wish to visit.
The breakfast selection was ok, with an omelette station. There is also a welcoming drink corner in the lobby, serving orange juice.
Overall, we are happy with our stay here.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Location wise it's good with malls on walking distance as far as the hotel is concerned I have nothing nice to stay only that the food for room service is good if they attend your call!! The apartment is big as we had two bedroom but the decor is of ancient times, showers accessory was really bad and lastly very less variety on breakfast with not so welcoming staff

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Sadaf G
ROY L, Manager at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am truly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. While we constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction, regrettably, on this occasion, we have fallen short of our key objective. I therefore wish to extend to you my sincere apologies. Unfortunately, there is no way of recreating the past or reversing the unpleasant incident you experienced. However, I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been utilized to improve our service and communication.

We noted your feedback on the condition of the apartment and we are glad to inform you that we are currently planning for a renovation of the rooms to start by next year. We also noted on the feedback regarding shower accessories. Currently, all Somerset Apartments are using a 3 in 1 Body and Shampoo multi-care product to reduce the amount of disposable plastics produced when using the conventional disposable shampoo and shower gel. We will look into the quality of the product and explore other options to improve this aspect of the service to our residents.

With reference to the quality of breakfast service, we are currently exploring different menus and improving on the quality of each serving. At Somerset Serviced Residences, we serve mainly Continental buffet breakfast with two or three hot meals as an extra. On top of that, we try to improve the variety by having an egg station. I will address it with my team on these issues and we hope that you will experience the improvement the next time when you are back.

Once again, please accept our apologies and do not hesitate to let me know if I could be of assistance to you anytime

Reviewed March 6, 2014

A colleague of mine and I stayed here this week for business. The property as advertised seemed absolutely perfect for our needs and the pictures on their website were very accurate and descriptive of the place...but....

It was pretty rundown and my suite was quite dirty. Curtains and rugs had stains all over them and a lot of mildew in the shower plus I found a small cockroach in the kitchen!

What really killed it for me was when I turned down my bed and there was this nasty stain on the sheet. As it was after 11pm, I called the front desk who advised me nothing could be done about it until morning so fortunately, I slept in the other room where the sheets were fine.

Breakfast was very limited in selection and fried eggs and toast was pretty much the only western style food available along with some assorted pastries and fruit.

Still, that first night really jaded the property for me and the filth in the apartment made this place forever off my list when I do return to Jakarta in the future.

Room tip: Do NOTget a suite facing main street. Noise until about 2AM then prayers from the mosque nearby woke me up every morning at 430am.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank David M
ROY L, Manager at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We noted your feedback on the condition of the apartment and we are glad to inform you that we are currently planning for a renovation of the rooms to start by next year. We also note your feedback on the bedsheets and we are progressively changing our bedsheets. On top of that, we have ensured that bedsheets are stored in a night store which is easily retrievable at night.

Regards