The location of Somerset Grand Citra is good. It is in the CBD of Jakarta. The size of the rooms are good. I booked a one bedroom and since there was no availability, I got a 3 bedroom for the price of the 1 bedroom. The building has a 24 hour reception, pool, gym, and breakfast lounge. The cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. The internet is slow and not reliable at all times, but this seems to be a problem in Indonesia in general. The staff tries to help but you have to ask a lot of people a lot of times before you can get an answer to a question. Try to pay by cash or wire transfer rather than by credit card because the exchange rate they use is very unfavorable to the credit card holder and you can end up paying US$300 for a one month stay if you use your credit card to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somerset Grand Citra is located in Central Business District and conveniently close to the Convention Center, Embassies, Shopping Centres, and a wide variety of dining and entertainment. Ideal corporate housing for business travel, project assignment and relocation. A welcome and refreshing alternative to the hotel, Somerset Grand Citra offers the opportunity to enjoy the dynamic city life while living in the spacious comfort of a private residential apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Somerset Grand Citra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Grand Citra Hotel Jakarta
- Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta