love the unique suite room. The hotel was very comfortable and well equipped. Design and style get top marks. But the hotel is a bit old, and there was a bit of leaky windows/air cons when we got the massive deluge. The flooding on the street outside at that time restricted hotel access for about hours.
Top marks for the staff how are super friendly and attentive. I like the location, despite the flooding since it was easy to find great restaurants and maybe a few good bars around. Like the small hotel feel, but since I was staying for a few days, the lone restaurant got a bit boring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SET IN ONE OF JAKARTA’S MOST UPSCALE AND TRENDSETTING NEIGHBOURHOODS Named in Conde Nast Traveler US Hot List as one of the scene stealing hotels in Indonesia... Kemang Icon Hotel transforms the travel experience with a truly innovative and dynamic urban living environment, set in one of Jakarta'€™s most upscale and trend setting neighborhoods. Artistry fused with hi-tech functionality and exceptional comfort creates a hip retreat within the city. Ultra modern. Avant-garde. Chic yet cozy. A multi-sensory experience is infused with the warmth and attentiveness of unsurpassed personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kemang Icon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kemang Icon By Alila Hotel Jakarta
- Kemang Icon By Alila Jakarta