“Hidden Italian Food Gem” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Singapore, Singapore
“Hidden Italian Food Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

In my opinion, the quality of the food and price is excellent value for money. It is one of the most underrated restaurants in Jakarta due to the location.

This is a place that I come pretty often to satisfy my craving for good pasta. It is essentially a Japanese-Italian food joint which I strongly recommend that everyone should give it a try. Please do not be mistaken that Japanese Italian cuisine makes the food less authentic. It simply means some of the food have a more Japanese influence like salmon bento's, curry pasta.

This is a place I hang out with my pals. Had Christmas dinner with my colleagues. My wife enjoys the dessert while my daughter simply love the pasta.

A wide selection for mouth-size bites starter. Wonderful salads and soup. Delicious pizza and pastas.

Free high speed wifi makes this place a plus to chill out for net surfing.

I had home deliveries in the past. Not so sure if they still do it now.

The staff lead by the Manager Misa-san are friendly and earnest which makes dinning an enjoyable experience.

• Visited January 2014