I stayed here for 2 days recently.
1. Price is very cheap, about USD$35/nite.
2. Breaksfast is very simple but filling. All you can eat friend rice.
3. There is a small swimming pool.
4. Staff was courteous and helpful.
5. Location near mangga dua square mall. Next to hotel, about 50 m , there is indomart. There is several atm walking distance.
6. Easy to flag taxi or bajak in the front of the hotel. For ojek, need to walk a bit near the ocbc bank.
7. Room very spacious.
8. Free wifi in lobby was ok.
1. Room has too many small cockroaches. First nite, they were on the floor and toilet. 2nd nite, coming under my pillow and towards me. If I stayed another nite, will be on my body. This totally unacceptable.
2. Drainage in the toilet slow, so becomes flooded a bit. Toilet seat has no water access to wash yourself. Need to use tissue.
3. There was ants in the toilet coming out of the drainage.
4. Mini bar fridge was leaking water and not very cold.
5. Outside a bit noisy due to main road.
Overall, if you don't mind sleeping with cockroaches, I recommend this place. I cannot stand them,More
- Free Parking