“Recommended hotel with the excellent service”
Review of grandkemang Hotel

grandkemang Hotel
Ranked #88 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am stayed here just for 2 days but i already feel the good atmosphere..

my room is grand deluxe with the front view and not noisy like others comment said..

the breakfast was have many choices and the taste was very good. I like it..

restarurant, fast food, boutique, and shopping centre is very near by walking distance..

And the most i still remember that, the staff in front really really helpfully. I got the welcome drink when check in and i got just 2minutes for check in proccess..

i had a good communication between the staff and they called my name whenever i passed the lobby.. excellent service.. i love it..

i really wanna come back there if i have meeting again at jakarta.. thank you grandkemang..

• Stayed: October 2013
Michele M, General Manager at grandkemang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear zao_love,
Warmest greetings from grandkemang Hotel Jakarta
I would like to take this opportunity to convey our gratitude for taking the time to provide valuable feedback to our attention, and helpful to other guest
It is rewarding for our staff to be recognized in their courteous and positive approach to all our guests, and the speed of our check-in process.
Your feedback is very important to us in order to improve our services here at grandkemang Hotel Jakarta.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The location is very good, very convenience, close to shops, cafe. The rooms is a bit small, especially the bathroom. Service is average. Some staff they are not friendly, when we tried to check in, they said our name not in the system, apparently they are, and they didn't apologise.

• Stayed: September 2013
Michele M, General Manager at grandkemang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear SydneyClarice,
Warmest greetings from grandkemang Hotel Jakarta
I would like to take this opportunity to convey our gratitude for taking the time to provide valuable feedback to our attention.
I would like to apologize for the unwelcome arrival, and I can assure you that my staff and I take pride in trying our best to make sure that all our guests have a warm and enjoyable stay. I f I could receive you direct information I could provide proper feedback on your arrival.
Your feedback is always important to us in order to improve our services here at grandkemang Hotel Jakarta.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The Hotel is very conveniently located. Easy for us to reach our place of work and also very close to a lot of eateries and a mall. The rooms are clean but the carpet in the lobby and the rooms seems a bit old. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The Breakfast spread was good.
I would recommend this hotel for its location and service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Atul_Datey,

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Maybe it was the particular time I was at this hotel, but when I stayed there. The entrance, foyer, and corridors were full of modern art sculptures. I'm not the right person to tell you if it was good art, but it was certainly refreshing to see something like this.

The fact that so many sculptures were there in the hotel, tells you how roomy it is: corridors are wide and the bedrooms were spacious. All I ever care about is if the internet is good and the coffee at breakfast decent. Both were good.

I would certainly recommend this hotel to other who needed to be in this part of Jakarta.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Grumpy_academic ,
Warmest greetings from grandkemang Hotel Jakarta
I confirm that grandkemang Hotel is the location for ICAD (Indonesia Contemporary art & Design) and this being the 4th edition. For sure was refreshing to see the lobby and corridors dressed up for the occasion and I want to thank you for mentioning it in your review

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had a great time here. Good food and very good service. Highly recommended.
But then I don't recommend their Stratford English Pub...cockroaches crawling around the bar and under the table, food and service not good, so we went to the nearby bar.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear raquelbrouwer,
Warmest greetings from grandkemang Hotel Jakarta
I would like to apologize for what you have found in Stanford Arms Pub. Although the location is rented, we take responsibility for issues as health and safety concerns.
I have directly reported this to the management of the pub and I will follow up personally their steps for resolving this issue at the earliest possible time.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great hotel. Good location for business in south or south east Jakarta. Service was excellent and the food great. Breakfast was included as was Internet in the very reasonable price.
Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Jakarta.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear KarlosPerth,
Warmest greetings from grandkemang Hotel Jakarta
I will be glad to welcome you personally during your next stay

Reviewed September 3, 2013

through the years i have stayed numerous times in this hotel .. the entire hotel including the rooms underwent several modernisations and it's up-to-date .. but the atmosphere is still pleasant .. when i return, i am welcomed at (wide selection) breakfast by the restaurant manager who always remembers my name .. but all other staff is also very friendly and helpful ..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear SipMeijer,
Warmest greetings from grandkemang Hotel Jakarta
I am glad that although the property underwent several changes, I have to confirm that the staff still are very much concerned with the wellbeing and recognition of all our guests.
I will pass your compliments to all staff in the restaurant.