I stayed at Hotel Grand Kemang for a workshop for several days over the Eid ul Fitri holidays.
• Free wired Internet in room, free wi-fi in lobby and restaurants
• Very nice room with refrigerator, TV with premium channels
• Very good breakfast included in room rate. Good variety
• Extraordinarily tasty food at main coffee shop/restaurant. Understand they have Australian chef. Recommend back ribs and baked salmon
• Friendly and helpful staff
• They provided 2 pm late check-out
• Don't know if plus or minus, but lots of wasted space.
• Good location with little competition in Kemang area
• Walking distance to many restaurants, Kem Chick supermarket
• Comfortable bed and pillow
• Noisy. The room next to mine was one of two rooms rented by two families, one after the other, with children running between rooms and knocking on doors.
• Many families over the holidays. Don't know about business days
• Have a function room with separate entrance but crowds often spill into lobby
Perhaps because we got a special rate over the Eid ul Fitri holidays, I felt this hotel was a very good value, especially because of the freshness and quality of the food.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your grandkemang Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandkemang Hotel Jakarta