“Very nice!!!! YUMMY!!! WOOW”

Kambing Bakar Cairo - Senopati
Ranked #542 of 9,561 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Neighborhood: Kebayoran Baru
Neighborhood: Kebayoran Baru
Reviewed July 10, 2016

This is super!! I love LAMB and Goat meat! And this one is super yumm! Never really took picture of food if its not YUMMY.. and this is must try in Jakarta Area!!

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed May 19, 2016

The kambing bakar is actually something not to be missed. Its real good & very soft. just that for me, I still need to dip it in the kicap sauce.
Need to go early especially if you are coming for dinner. They ran out of kambing bakar (of all sizes) real fast.
We were a party of 5, managed to get only 3 (being the last 3 pieces) and we thought we were early !
Do not favour the rest such as soto, tongseng etc

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Kambing Bakar .. we love it , and enjoy while we eat .. the price is in accordance with the taste .. We ordered a take-out also.. The place is cozy, with table and chair for many people.. Would love to visit for some more..

They also have another branch at jl.sambas, near Blok M Jakarta.. But i never visit that branch.. Maybe next visit i would try the food there..

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

I can't help to give 5 stars for this restaurant. The meat is well cooked, soft and so delicious. I will bring my family on my next visit here.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed December 16, 2015 via mobile

I never like Kambing or Lamb meat. It has a signature scents that never turn on my appetite. Plus it hard to chewed.
But when I went here, I taste the most delicious lamb meat I ever ate. It so tender, moist, and full of spices.
Order Kambing Bakar and Tongseng, will visit this place again

Minus : not so spacious parking lot, plus other branch at Kelapa Gading always close, I dont know why but surely they better shut down the Kelapa Gading branch if it's always close.

Date of visit: December 2015