This restaurant has been there for ages yet I haven't dined once.. I usually just bought the takoyaki on their take-away counter which also provides some sushi box, katsu, etc. But yesterday we decided to try to dine-in.. we arrived around 5pm (which we hoped we won't queue long since it's on fasting month) and we managed to get seated.. but the restaurant itself was already full and our table was the last one available.. the restaurant itself was a typical authentic Japanese restaurant.. it's so busy and everybody talks loudly.. there's no music played also..
we sat at a corner table near the kitchen so it's really hard to call the waiters.. we ordered:
1. Tsukune Katsu which comes with rice, miso soup, and chawanmushi
2. Chicken Teriyaki set which comes with rice, miso soup, and chawanmushi
3. Chicken Katsudon which comes with miso soup
4. Oyakodon which comes with miso soup and some vegetables
6. Salmon Sashimi 1P (3 slices)
their ocha is free and refillable.. so the total damage cost was around IDR 320k.. quite cheap, right? the taste is quite good, but the sashimi wasn't that good..
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.