“Enjoyable”

Ranked #4 of 144 Coffee & Tea in Jakarta
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our hotel reception recommended us to come here. It was totally awesome place ask their ranking top 1. Service was very proffesional , staff was so helpful and the most important thing is the Coffe was so nice. Nice experience with wonderful coffee shop.

A great place to enjoy good coffee and relax

2  Thank kengoi2102
There are newer reviews for 1/15 - One Fifteenth Coffee

Reviewed May 1, 2014

A friend told me to ask for pour over if I want to enjoy some good quality black coffee.

So when I arrived to this place, I ask the barista a cold pour over, and then they're offering the cold drip's variant. Interested with the Rojali (Rock Java Lime) I ordered this Java bean cold brew with soda and lime. The fruity character of the West Java bean blended well with lime and it's refreshing effect get amplified by the soda. It was a blast and that made me to order another one afterward.

I never know that coffee, soda and lime can be so good.

Anyway, it was another life changing coffee experience for me a newbie in this coffee world. And I'm looking forward to find more awesome experience with coffee.

2  Thank Eric W
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Very nice place, cosy and comfortable. The taste of coffee is perfect! I should found this place earlier.

1  Thank wangchsh
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I come here after i done my business for a relax moment.Love the coffee very much,never taste such coffee that good.I love the french toast too and the pineapple cake.Delicious!!!the staff was quick hand and very good service at all time.Keep up the work.

1  Thank DannyTheLast
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am a frequent visitor to One Fifteenth Coffee. I like the ambient of the place. Love the coffee! They always serve the fresh coffee. Most of the coffee are roasted from Morph Coffee. Not only serve an espresso based coffee, but also serve manual brew with your choice (french press, clever drip, aeropress, etc).
The have an open bar concept, makes us free to discuss or ask about the coffee with the friendly barista [when they are not very busy, of course ;) ].
As for the snack/meal, I really like Tekwan and Churos with chocolate dip.
It's deffinitely a great place to enjoy good coffee, to work, and to mingle with friends.

1  Thank InesAndes