“Go give it a try” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tsurukamedou

Tsurukamedou
Ranked #562 of 7,648 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Go give it a try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I went to this ramen restaurant with my family. Honestly, it was my first time trying Ramen, i had try before in some Japanese restaurant in town but it taste like instant noodles.

I ordered tonkotsu ramen at that time. Ramen with three to four slices of pork meat serve with egg and seaweed. I like how it taste specially the soup and the pork meat. The ramen itself is smooth and easy to chew. Overall, i recommended this place to everyone who wants to have experiences of ramen among others Ramen restaurants.

You can see the picture for details of the food.

2 Thank geekymann

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Tsurukamedou is one of the best ramen place in Jakarta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

A food blogger recommended this ramen joint, claiming it's a hidden gem and way better than my favorite Hakata Ikkousha. So I gave it a try.

My thoughts on Tsurukamedou Jakarta signature ramen dish, Tonkotsu Ramen, taste wise it's the best I've ever tasted. The soup, ramen texture, cashiu and the soft boiled egg were all delicious. However, the thick broth soup gets a bit overwhelming throughout the course. I guess it's a matter of preference but, overall, it's better than my favorite Hakata Ikkousha.

• Visited September 2013