“great hotel, great location”

all seasons Jakarta Thamrin
Ranked #68 of 459 Hotels in Jakarta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“great hotel, great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights during idul fitri holiday. It was nice holiday, the hotel is in great location. Just 5 mins from grand indonesia shopping malls and tosari busway station so it's easy to enjoy the city. The room is so cozy, with soft and comfortable bed. Choose room with city view to get nice view of the city (bni46, sudirman, thamrin, HI). This hotel has resto/bar at the rooftop which has great view to enjoy the city skyline. The breakfast is great with a lot of meals/beverages choice.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Handria-Maizar, Manager at all seasons Jakarta Thamrin, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

As chain hotel of Accor group, I imagined there would be some kindness from the staff as I walked through the front door. But, don't you ever imagine you will get it from this property. They seem careless on the guests. Even on loyal club member of Accor hotels! The service from the staff very poor, from the IT staff as I asked about slow connection on WiFi, and Restaurant waitress as I dine in Rooftop Restaurant! But thanks to the view from the Rooftop Restaurant, it ease me for a while. In addition, there was a great choice on breakfast buffet. It's included on the price and give me a great experience in tasting the food. No swimming pool, so don't go here if you have a family member to stay in, especially child. They love to play wiyh water right?

Room Tip: Choose a middle room in each floor to get a good WiFi connection. For the view, even you choose room...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you.
Bali, Indonesia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was by far the worst hotel Ive stayed at in Jakarta. Unfortunately my room was next to a prayer loud speaker during Idul Fitri and the prayers continued until 2.30 am every day Although this was not the fault of the hotel they refused to move me when I requested.
The wifi was poor and kept disconnecting me due to the hotels own timer limiting provision on wifi. Additionally the hot water in the shower was at best lukewarm. The water was simply not hot and I got quite cold taking a shower. After two days of complaining to the hotel about this I was forced to move hotels. The hotel refused to refund my extra two days I had paid for. When I complained to Expedia about this they enquired with the hotel. however the hotel responded to expedia with a totally fabricated story.
The service assistance was non existent, they didn't even service the room telling me I had to give them permission on a daily basis if I wanted this done

Room Tip: dont bother
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank sthpacificlover
Handria-Maizar, Manager at all seasons Jakarta Thamrin, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Jakarta hotels

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

I recently stayed here and found it to be well appointed for a budget hotel. The rooms worked well although the lofts were slow especially as I was on the second top floor. They staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. Buffet breakfast was included and reasonable. The only problem was being in the centre of town the traffic to and from the airport was horrendous, but that's Jakarta. It's near two big shopping centers one with many food outlets, the other with mainly designer shops but it had a money changer which gave good rates.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Sir / Madam,

Denpasar, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were staying at this hotel as this one is the closest to our working place, so all we need is bath, bed and breakfast.
First impression on check in was ok, friendly and informative staff. On the next morning we have no hot water and since we were in a hurry, we forgot to pass the information to the front desk staff.
The breakfast was unfortunately tasteless (perhaps all the cook was on fasting.. maybe.. ), but the restaurant view was great.
overall this hotel was ok. Good Location, for you who really bothered about the traffic, the grand indonesia and plaza indonesia is just walking distance.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank BaliAddict741
Dear Sir,

On the other hand, also please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience occurred during your stay. At All Seasons, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope that your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have now stayed at this hotel several times and there is always problem with the employees.

1. The free breakfast would be nice if:
- The food actually would be warm and not cold as it is often the case
- Food prepares don't know how to make waffles etc. They turn the hear on after putting on the batter and what is the result? Most of the time the food display units are empty.
2. At least one of the elevators are always out of service:
- Seems that the hotel tries to save money by having only two elevators in use at one given time.
3. Disastrous front desk:
- Not familiar with the Le Club Accorhotels program and status levels. Tries to charge for status based upgrades that should be complimentary.
- Not trained well.
- Hotel reservation system is not connected with Accor or any of the OTA's. Someone types in the reservations that comes via emails during business hours. Can you imagine the issued if you make same day reservation or change your existing one? Good luck!
4. Housekeeping
- Knocks the door when the Do Not Disturb Sign is on
- Missing creamer, coffee and black tea on the most recent time.
5. Power Outages
- Power went off at least five times last night. Maybe the hotel should invest to a generator?
6. Lack of any customer service?
- The employees are simply not trained to fix any issues and their English proficiency is terrible. This should be a local hotel and not branded under any international flag.

On a positive side, I do like the location that is within walking distance to Grand Indonesia and the price is right IF you book on a 3rd party website as the prices on Accorhotels.com are higher.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Handria-Maizar, Guest Relations Manager at all seasons Jakarta Thamrin, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. It is always a pleasure to receive your feedback.

Kindy apologize with your unpleasant experience during your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.