“The Best Escape Goat in Jakarta”

all seasons Jakarta Thamrin
Ranked #68 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Bogor, Indonesia
“The Best Escape Goat in Jakarta”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

When I got emergency call from my office for returning to office on next day while me and my wife had a personal holiday plan, we chose to visit All Season Thamrin with a burden heart. But that choice had made us to get a wonderful experience. Despite of no room with king size bed due to our "go-show" reservation, the accommodation, the cuisine, the sight view on rooftop and the interior were wonderful and especially my wife was very happy. And one more thing that made us very happy was its location near Grand Indonesia Shopping Center.
With this intriguing experience, I had a plan to make a surprise present for my wife birthday in this hotel. Wish me luck......

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Pelupessy
ALLSEASONSJKTTHAMRIN, Manager at all seasons Jakarta Thamrin, responded to this review, September 11, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam Pelupessy,

Warm Regards from All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin.

Thank you very much for taking the time to communicate your feedback regarding your stay in All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to see your good comments about our location, Skyloft Restaurant and great experience. We are extremely thankful to read your comment.

Thank you again for posting your review!
Looking forward to welcoming you again in All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin....

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Dusseldorf, Germany
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed at the All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin on a business trip and I very much liked the overall hotel experience. Big recommendation to stay there for a few nights!

Work station: Comfortable to sit and work for a few hours.
Internet connection: Fast and free.
Bed: Comfortable mattress.
Bathroom: Well, the basin/mirror area is part of the open bedroom. I am OK with this, others might not. The shower is small, but good.
Breakfast: Small, but good choice. Friendly staff. Tasty coffee.
Dinner: I very much enjoyed the roof-top open-air bar/restaurant area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank MiKuSing
Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm Regards from All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin.

Thank you very much for giving your time to give your feedback regarding your stay in All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to see your good comments about our good rooms, Skyloft Restaurant and Friendly staffs. We are extremely thankful to read your comment.

Thank you again for posting your review!
Looking forward to welcoming you again in All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin....
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed at the hotel a few days before it formally opened in July 2013. I was able to book via email, since it was not yet available for online booking.

The hotel is very tastefully decorated, and the room is very spacious and comfortable. The bed and pillows were soft, so I had a restful sleep. The room is not carpeted though, although the floors are kept clean. I had an issue with one of the sockets where my plug can't be put in, but that is a minor one.

As for breakfast, it is good, although some might want to have more variety. I especially liked the freshly baked pastries. They tend to finish off fast though, so there might be waiting time for the next batch. There is also a station for cooking eggs and waffles to order.

The hotel staff were generally smiling and friendly. I would have given the hotel five stars, except for some service concerns. It took almost an hour of constant follow-ups before I got the service staff to open the safety deposit box which was already closed before I used it. Also, it took some time for certain breakfast items to be replenished, even though there were not many people eating when I was there. But I hope these are just opening pains which will eventually be addressed upon full operation.

I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Jakarta.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Joeystj
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin.

At all seasons, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.