“Nice Atmosphere”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Jakarta
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

A nice place for hangout or diner with Friends. A bit pricey but service and food was nice and good. Choice of food to share and a wide range of desserts.

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Very Good Entrecote Steak”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I have been to Le Quartier a number of times. One of my favorites is the 600 grams double entrecote steak served medium. It comes with a steak sauce, grilled garlic, mushrooms and sauteed string beans. The entrecote steak is meant for 2-3 people and together with a caesar salad are a perfect lunch combination. So far I have not been disappointed with the entrecote steak eventhough the last time I was there I noticed they have increased the price. The pizzas in Le Quartier are also very good, thin crust pizza with lots of toppings. I like the duck pizza, and white ham truffle oil pizzas the best. The escargots were very good as well. The non-smoking area can get very warm on a bright sunny afternoon when the sunlight penetrates the transparent ceiling. I always wonder why they do not cover the ceiling up given that Jakarta has more hot afternoons than rainy ones. Service could be slow sometimes depending on how crowded the restaurant is. This is an area that definitely needs improvement. Le Quartier has potential to be an excellent restaurant if it could work out its kinks.

• Visited November 2013
“Unbelievably expensive and totally not worth it!! ”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I went there for christmas dinner and all I could find is bad service and bad food. the salmon and the steak was way overcooked, the escargot and the mussels weren't fresh, even the standard food like aglio olio was bad.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Cozy breakfast in the morning”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I went there because a lot of cars parked there. That should be a good sign of good meals somehow.
The place feels very cozy inside. They served a homemade warm bread which I like it.
We order steak and pasta. The steak is very good. They cooked just as we ordered it medium.
The pasta is not that fantastic but still ok for me.
Definitely will go back to try other menu.

• Visited November 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“A bit pricey but great value”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I went there for a Sunday lunch. Very nice Brasserie environment for Jakarta. The place was rather crowded and slightly noisy. I ordered the Lamb Confit which was absolutely delicious. Despite the crowd, the service went without a hitch. The dessert menu is also a real bonus and hard to resist.
Not an everyday restaurant from a cost perspective but one of my best culinary experience in months in Jakarta. In short, a good experience and I certainly recommend the place.

• Visited December 2013