“Great Food & Decor”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Great Food & Decor”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

this afternoon i went to le quartier restaurant with my girlfriend, we ordered the weekly special menu from the email they sent to me the day before, i ordered "chilean seabass royal" they served with some asparagus and yorshire pudding, i guess it's the best meal for me in this early december, and i'm looking forward to come here again in christmas and new year....

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good Food, Great Decor, But Slow Service!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Arrived on Saturday with a group of 20 guest around 7.30pm, order around 7.50pm, food arrived around 9.15pm, my order was 1824 Prime BeeF Tenderloin, 160g, cost 296k rupiah and Angel Hair Aglio Olio for 96k. Food was extremely delicious but took very long to served. My thought it might be understaff in the kitchen or the system is not good yet. Service in the front was alright, but they are not approachable to check if we were ready till we have too call every moment they miss our friend order. Thumbs up for their decor and ambience. So my conclusion was you can come to have good food with your love one but do need to consider the waiting time on weekend.

• Visited November 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good spot for breakfast but watch your wallet”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I went here with my husband around 11am. The front desk was so busy on the phone and he did not escort us to our table, so I picked any table wherever available. The waiter was too busy catered for a group of ladies in the corner.

We had breakfast, I had eggs benedict and my husband has steak & egg. The service was an ok, but if you are super hungry don't eat here because my meals almost took 35minutes to be served.

I asked salmon as a side dish, they don't have the smoked one but they explained that they have an alternative for me. Good ambience, the food was nice, the service was a little bit slow. But overall it was a nice experience.

• Visited November 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice ambiance, bad bread”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Arrived on a Wednesday evening without a reservation so they gave me a table at the side where the waiters would not see me unless i waived with considerable effort. I liked the environment, the place has a nice decor. As a European the first thing i rate after the decor is the quality of bread which they served as an appetizer. Unfortunately they failed completely, the bread was old and reheated and tasted like crap. I expect much more from a french/belgian place! Both my friend's and my food was quite good so I would go back for that. However the place is quite pricy. They have a
drinking section which is probably the nicest part of the restaurant. Waiters were quite slow and not very attentive. The place has potential though!

Singapore, Singapore
“Great ambience for a romantic meal”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The fore gras was unique and done just nice .. I order the duck where French is Known at cooking duck but sadly was disappointed ... But some parts of it was cooked well other parts of the duck was cooked too dry

Visited November 2013