“when art meets gastronomy”
Review of Pipiltin Cocoa

Pipiltin Cocoa
Ranked #48 of 156 Dessert in Jakarta
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I am wildly known as a chocoholic. Dying to try this place out. Finally, to celebrate my bestie belated birthday, we went here. We had brunch here. Their signature choco dish, Tabanan, is a CHAMP! Those who love chocolates will be in paradise if you visit this place. The take away atelier is very tempting. They got all kind of choco products into your liking, you name it they have it. The interior is pretty wicked, I love the “unfinished” building theme they got here. No worries, they got 2 floors spacious rooms but maybe reservation is needed for you coming w/ big group.

2  Thank supeririy

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We went for the Valentine Chocolate Experience. Chocolate and coriander marshmallow; caesar salad; tonka sorbet; 100 days grain fed short rib, chocolate dessert and friandise. The presentation of the food as well as the plating was very artistic. Master chef eat your heart out. While I thought the dessert would be the key, I was amazed by the food. Thoroughly enjoyed the caesar and was dying for the short rib. In fact, I just want to return for dinner..You don't need a sweet tooth. Really, I think this should be a high end restaurant with an amazing dessert selection. The staff and service were wonderful. 350,000 IDR for this set meal that included tea, water, coffee etc. I thought the price was extremely reasonable for what we received.Wish they had byob and this place would be off the hook. I liked the industrial, hip design of the place. I liked that the smokers' section was isolated so you could enjoy the amazing food. Dessert--i loved the cotton candy samosa looking object with the raspberry interior; the sorbet was nice as well. I frankly couldn't eat anything more but could imagine chocolate fans will mention further items. Some small needs:The women's bathroom lock could be fixed a bit; refill paper towels and toilet paper on a more constant basis for the toilets and get some air conditioning on the bathroom level. Check this place out. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Chocolate + Art = Pipiltin Cocoa. It's like going to a chocolate lab! Everything is served with style, they are very serious in what they are doing. The staff were very friendly, the service was great, and the food, excellent! If you are a chocoholic, you have to go here! It was not cheap, but it is worth it. Plus, they have a very big cozy smoking area!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

For those of you who might want to “die” by chocolate, you may visit the place. It serves a not-so-regular chocolate dish in Jakarta. The menu ranges from tiramisu to pancakes, nearly all chocolate creation can be found here. I had one of its signature dishes, kinda odd but it’s worth the try. The restaurant also has other dishes such as the green nasi goreng & squid ink pasta but I'd rather have the dessert.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Been here 2 times because of their amazing hot choco. The food is not something you look forward too when you're here but all their desserts and chocolates are! the claim they made the chocolates from scratch but can't seem to see that happening in their kitchen (it is an open kitchen in the first floor). Oh well I don't care much about that since I'll be to busy enjoying their deserts