Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Would come back

I speak Indonesian so not sure how good their English service is. The price is more than average... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2018
SunnySD2032
San Diego, California
via mobile
Great massage

Booked a Javanese massage for my husband and myself, on the day before our flight back home... read more

Reviewed January 8, 2016
StormyBlueSkies
Malta

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jakarta
from $67.00
from $50.00
from $110.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Five Senses Spa is definitely a perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of Jakarta's city life. Immediately after entering the lobby, there was a serene and peaceful ambience that ensures that you are at the right place if you want to be pampered. My friend and I ordered two different spa packages (Balinese spa for me and Chocolate spa for her) and both of us certainly felt rejuvenated and refreshed after the session! Thumbs up for Ririn for her amazing massage! The peaceful atmosphere, the soft music in the background, and the magical dancing fingers of the masseuse really calmed the tension in my body and brought a refreshing feeling afterwards. Simply put, it is an elegant, relaxing, beautiful and yet affordable escape! I am confident to say that this will not be my last visit and I will definitely be back for more!!

Date of experience: October 2013
2  Thank CarolineJakarta
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Just went to the spa yesterday and i have to say that it is one of the best massage experience I've ever had in my life. The Signature Five Senses Massage really is a "Signature" of this place and I would recommend anyone to try it. Can't wait for another visit!! Relaxing ambiance, friendly staffs, and great massage: 5-star!!

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank Andraka
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This spa is actually the only one that i like to visit... It's a perfect place to go to in order to relax and indulge myself...The spa offers great service and great massage and they're so great that im willing to spend my whole day there... and it is also affordable...

Reviewed September 14, 2013

What can I say? It is a great getaway from the hectic lifestyle that Jakarta has to offer on a daily basis. After days of battling traffic jams and work, there is nothing more relaxing that spending 2-3 hours in this very place.

Upon entering the place, you are greeted with smiles and friendly staffs who would customize your needs, be it a back pain, sore muscles, or just plain desire to relief tense muscles after days of cramming inside a car or in an office desk.

You then proceed to go to a room, through hallways that are properly lit to ease the tension.

The massage will then be catered to your needs that you have previously stated and written on the small form prior to the session.

The two hours I spent there was quite...surreal to say the least. It is as if my muscles are adjusted to a different setting. My aching back no longer existed (at least until monday when I have to cram myself into a car and an office desk).
It was a mixture of magnificent finger works, and exotically scented oils along with spices rubbing against your skin, exfoliating it while pampering it.

The two hours I spent in the room while being pampered felt like as if the time spent in that room is of another time and space equilibrium where clocks don't tick and outside noises are blocked.

I did go to the spa in the afternoon, but I wished I had gone there earlier. Despite the relaxing sense I got after the session, it feels like I had more energy afterwards.

Definitely a must go.

1  Thank NioD
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The massage is really nice, i tried the lava-sea shell massage, it is unique, warm, and relaxing, look forward for my next visit to Five Senses :)

2  Thank Jorge-yao