“Splendid view”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Leuven
“Splendid view”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the delicious Italian dish, presented in a very stylish way. Ask for a table with view....

• Visited December 2013
Alberto M M, General Manager at Gaia, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind words and we hope to see you again here in Gaia!

Have a pleasant day,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Auckland, New Zealand
“Stylish and comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very extensive wine list and amazing mains. Most at our table had the risotto which was really something and I had the veal with was melt in the mouth delicious. Service was good and attentive without being intrusive the only downside would be the bathrooms which are quite small and shared with the other restaurants. Because of the low level of lighting and the floor to ceiling mirrors on approach to the bathroom it can be very easy to think the hallway continues further.

• Visited November 2013
Alberto M M, General Manager at Gaia, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Sir,

thank you very much for finding the time to give us your precious feedback. Our new wine list will be out tomorrow so we are looking forward to provide you with a new and wider range of wines. We are glad to hear you also enjoyed our food, your comment becomes a motivation for us to do better. Regarding the bathrooms, I appreciate your constructive feedback and definitely will discuss further with the building management.
Meanwhile, do not hesitate to contact me for future reservations!

Have a pleasant day,

Singapore, Singapore
“Great View and Ambience”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Was on a business trip to Jakarta recently and was introduced to this place.

It's located on the 46th floor with a great view of the city line and the notoriously jammed up streets of central Jakarta.

The classy ambience and top notch service made you feel relaxed and pampered all at the same time.

Many a times food tends to be a disappointment at such places but not at Gaia. The Linguine and shrimp salad I had were simply scrumptious and delectable.

The Crostata is a must try for chocolate lovers as it had the appropriate texture and richness expected of a good chocolate tart.

A great place for a business discussion or to impress the ladies.

• Visited November 2013
Alberto M M, General Manager at Gaia, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Sir,

thank you very much for taking your time to write us your feedback! We are really glad that you enjoyed your experience in Gaia Ristorante. We are looking forward to see you again soon next time you come to Jakarta! Meanwhile, if you wish, you may try the other restaurants of our group in Singapore such as Oso (Italian), Gaia (Italian), Absinthe (French) or Hashi (Japanese). Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more informations the location.

Have a pleasant evening,

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Beautifully Romantic Dinner”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is my first experience took my precious one to get a romantic dinner and birthday surprise to her. Because we don't have reservation before so we got a table at center area of the restaurant, but finally the staff get another table near the window 30 minutes after. Service was good & atmosphere quite romantic, especially when having a candlelight dinner and also has amazing views of Jakarta from the 46th floor with excellent Italian fare.

Thank you for the perfect romantic dinner, we'd like to go here again in near time.

• Visited October 2013
Alberto M M, General Manager at Gaia, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner in Gaia. For the next times, please feel free to contact me at alberto@altitude.co.id to make your booking, so I will reserve you a nice table by the window! Thank you very much again for your support to us and I wish you a pleasant day ahead,

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Great ambiance and meal”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Took my team for lunch. Very nice ambiance and the view is really spectacular. Food was quite good. Not the best I have had in jakarta - but a worthy contender for top place. Service was impeccable and made my team feel very, very special.

Visited September 2013
Alberto M M, General Manager at Gaia, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us a feedback. We are very happy that you and your team enjoyed your lunch in Gaia! I hope that you will come visit us again soon, so I will personally recommend you our signature dishes and make sure you'll be as much satisfied on the service side, as much about our food.

Have a pleasant evening,