“A real delight”
Review of Balboni Ristorante - CLOSED

Balboni Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We at Balboni believe that a fresh Italian meal can warm your soul, everyday our Chef gets the big pots bubbling on the stove, creating comforting Italian traditional plates with an asian twist, rolling our own fresh doughs to concoct the special pizzas as well as sauteing the creative and savory pasta dishes.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Balboni is my new fave eating/drinking place. Food is interesting, delicious and well-priced. Wines are also good. Service is excellent - attentive and very friendly. The manager and chef even come to ask our opinion on the food. It is so good that I have visited Balboni once a week over the past few weeks. Goodbye Loweys and Cork & Screw, welcome Balboni !!

5  Thank Keith M

Reviewed July 12, 2013

What a fantastic restaurant with excellent food ! We had the potato gnocchi - amazing flavours, the deviled chicken pizza - best i ever had and the penne arrabbiata - also very tasty.
This is a must visit place and is highly recommended.

Will be back soon...

2  Thank KshitijG
Reviewed June 22, 2013

A new beautiful restaurant with decor that is very hip and tasteful. The best is to sit outdoors with amazing ambiance. Food is Italian with asian fusion. The Mushroom risotto with prawn and the pasta with green curry chicken was great. The mango tiramisu was out of this world.
Highly recommended and a must place to visit in Jakarta.

2  Thank MalithGun
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were invited to the Grand Openong of this Restaurant. We were greeted like movie stars, the whole 9 yards. Cocktails on arrival and choice of drinks after. Good choice and variety of canapes. Great dancing afterwards. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Jean P
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Restaurant is totally brand new. The menu is blending the italian dish in other way, mixing & blending with asian touch. With open kitchen we can see how's the chef making the food.
I had experience with my spouse for having dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary in jakarta and for me the food so much good. Me & my wife had endives salad and bresaola as starter. it so nice my the blend taste of italian with asian touch.
for the next course we had Slow Cooked Lamb Chop and Filetto di Salmon, For me the taste so superb, excellent!
finally for the final dish we agree to order mango tiramisu. DAMN, WE LOVE IT!!

2  Thank DarmaAditzh