“Enjoying Italian Food in Other way”
Review of Balboni Ristorante - CLOSED

Balboni Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We at Balboni believe that a fresh Italian meal can warm your soul, everyday our Chef gets the big pots bubbling on the stove, creating comforting Italian traditional plates with an asian twist, rolling our own fresh doughs to concoct the special pizzas as well as sauteing the creative and savory pasta dishes.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Enjoying Italian Food in Other way”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Restaurant is totally brand new. The menu is blending the italian dish in other way, mixing & blending with asian touch. With open kitchen we can see how's the chef making the food.
I had experience with my spouse for having dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary in jakarta and for me the food so much good. Me & my wife had endives salad and bresaola as starter. it so nice my the blend taste of italian with asian touch.
for the next course we had Slow Cooked Lamb Chop and Filetto di Salmon, For me the taste so superb, excellent!
finally for the final dish we agree to order mango tiramisu. DAMN, WE LOVE IT!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank DarmaAditzh

• Indonesian first
Caracas, Venezuela
“Italy with an Asian touch”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is a brand new Italian restaurant that has just opened in Jakarta, in the Kota Casablanca mall. The menu is typically "trattoria" style, with a nice sellection of Antipasti, Salads, Soups, Pasta dishes, Pizza and of course a good sellection of main courses with fish, beef and lamb. Deserts are delicious and everywhere you can find both the classic italian dishes or the classics with an added twist of Asian sipce and flavors.
I had prosciutto di parma on thin toast and parmesan crackers, followed by a salad of endives with gorgonzola cheese, then pasta, I chose the penne rigate in a white chese sauce with pecorino and black peper. I finished it off with a Durian pannacota which was absolutely exquisite.
The menu has portions for one person as well as portions to share of most of its dishes, the one person portions are small but sufficient to satisfy and allow you to try several dishes.
The restaurant has a bar and two areas, one indoors for non smokers and an outside "al fresco" area where smoking is allowed.
The staff are all well trained, and the service is unobstrusive, orders take a little time as everything is made from scratch, in fact the restaurant claims that one of its strengths is that all the food is really fresh, which indeed it is.
There is ambient music, not too loud to hamper easy conversation, the place really invites to linger, as the decor, simple but very tastefully done creates a nice ambiance. Definitely a place to go to in Jakarta

• Visited June 2013