“Best all u can eat sushi in Jakarta..”

Poke Sushi Dharmawangsa
Ranked #1,077 of 8,438 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

In here u can find many salmon and tuna delicacies..sushi and sashimi in fresh condition..there are around 50-60 items in all u can eat program..I like special salmon salad the most..wrap in a very convenient athmosphere..even 1 of my friends made his engagement event in here..and also almost always there will be special promos from several credit cards..u will not regret it..

Reviewed September 24, 2013

If you're looking for authentic sushi, look elsewhere. This is the place for fusion. I especially love the salmon salad, I can eat 3 portions of them alone (okay, maybe two, but it's because I still want to eat other things :p). It's an all-you-can-eat (AYCE) restaurant, so prepare your stomach and time and maybe your doctor cause you're gonna spend a looonnnggg time enjoying their meals.
I think almost all their rolls were good. And they always include that crispy thing in their rolls (sorry, don't know what it's called). For fusion, they suit my taste just fine, but I know some friends of mine don't really like their sushi too fusionized (if that's even a word).
I really like the place and ambience. It's not very big but quite calming - for an AYCE restaurant that's very calming. Will definitely come back again and again, not many AYCE restaurant offer good yummy sushi anyway. I suggest taking your friends along so you can try many different sushi; and look for credit card discounts if not it will be quite pricey.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Want to eat Japanese? Then try the other Japanese restaurant in Crowne Plaza. This is not the real thing.
Don't bother with the "all you can eat" deal because you won't be eating much because the food isn't that great.
Give it a miss.

1  Thank familytraveller5
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is one of several places that offers an 'All you can eat' experience. Try it, you won't regret it!
All the sushi, sashimi, karage (fried stuff) is very delicous. At first I thought that the taste will be just average, because of the buffet style dining. But I was completly wrong. It was delicious as if you ordered it a la carte.

A very nice sushi experience!

1  Thank Biee C
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Fo Groove Sushi, I recomend this restaurant. The place is not to big but the taste is --I guarantee-- great. I love every suchi the serve and also other rolls menu. I forgot the menu I order, but I can also assure every menu will give you enjoyment with taste and delicacy.