“KB Sauce IS THE BOMB”

Mojo Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #1,345 of 8,502 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Honestly it was the first time I went out to dinner and trusted my friend to order for me.. I didn't really take a look at the menu and let him order away..

We had the Chipotle Glazed Herb Chicken, since the idea for the night was to have a chipotle-something.. It took quite a long time to come out, but it was so good! I wish they could give a little more of the Chipotle sauce on the side just for me to dip in my chicken.. Ask for the legs, I think the cut is more juicy and overall is richer in flavors than the breast..

The best part of my dinner was actually the Quesadilla.. We had a vegetable quesadilla and it's the KB sauce that got me falling in love with this little joint.. The Quesadilla was so stuffed with cheddar and it goes really really well with the KB sauce, for once I did not complain about having a vegetable dish..

I have yet to try other dishes with KB sauce on it.. Most definitely be coming back soon for more..

2  Thank aysheew

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

i knew exactly what to order when i came here. the burrito in a bowl with short ribs.just as i expected it.. it was superb! steam rice with creamy corn,cabbage,sunny side up egg,sour cream and of course short ribs... a fusion at its best.. probly the best rice bowl that i've ever tasted.

2  Thank Amithya
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I visited this restaurant yesterday. I was surprised because the place was not spacious, but it's comfy. I ordered classic taco with beef tounge, korean taco with pork belly, burritos in bowl, fried rice with short ribs and duck egg, also manly burger. Overall the taste was above the expectation. I like it. The taste was perfectly cooked and perfectly combined. I doubted the taste when I heard that they serve mexico-korean fussion taste. But after I tried it, it's scrumptious guys ^^. Definitely will come to this place again....

1  Thank Marliana S
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Cane here with the family today. Place was cozy enough that the kids felt right at home with the sofa; but there were only 3 non-smoking tables, no kids menu and the side french fries come standard with pepper powder - so makes me wonder if this is not a place for kids after all.

Food and drinks selection was good, innovative enough tht u can't find elsewhere.

Taste is just so-so, I ordered burrito and expected it to be more flavourful.

Price is too overpriced for the taste and portion of the food served.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

its a very small place to hang out. The food was ok delicious but very small portion maybe for bar food standard. The ice cream kahlua very recommended.