“You'll LOVE it!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I was really looking forward to come to Canos for two reasons:
1. Never had an original Mexican food before.
2. Canos was once (a few weeks ago) number one rank in TripAdvisor.
So I went there with my girlfriend for a Christmas Dinner... and it's all good!

Nice coyz place to hangout, not too noisy either too quiet. The variety of the menu is really interesting (perhaps because I never had a Mexican food before?).

Anyway, I order BUNCH of things, but the one I remember the most is the crispy pork belly, it taste DELICIOUS! Presentation can be better, but it does cooks beautifully. We also have the beef chimicury? (basically a striploin), and it's as tender as a butter. The server also recomment a stuffed squid, and we order one, but I'm not really keen on that one, I think it's "too mexican" for my taste buds.

Will I visit again? YES! Especially for the pork belly!

1  Thank okidokz

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Went after work with a friend who works nearby at the Indonesia stock exchange. Its my first time in a spanish restaurnat and trying out tapas. Am glad that the staff were well informed and able to explain to me the different type of tapas. We ordered a selection of tapas as per his recommendation. The beef tapas was really good. The shangria was fabulous too ! Great place to go to after work for tapas and drinks.

1  Thank travellingpants1988
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Located in a refurbished old warehouse, near a huge car park, not far from the Indonesia Stock Exchange. After a brief morning downpour, the car park was quite muddy and dirty for our car, and shoes. See our foto. We tried Tapas: Gildas of Jamon Cocido & Pulpo a la Gallega, though portions were tiny; with main: Canos Spanish Burger, the french fries that came with it were salty, soggy and oily; meat patties were a bit oily. The cold Gazpacho soup was refreshingly good. With a softdrink and all of the above, the set lunch of Rp99,000.(US$8.50) seems good value. Though it's not perfect, it works. As a lunch venue, this may be a rough gem waiting to be found.

4  Thank DavChandra
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Went there with a group of friend.start with few tapas to share and a jug of red sangria (unique exotic taste).
The bar is well furnished with selected cocktails and authentic Italian grappa, they also serve cold cut of real iberico ham.

Suggested tapas to try: meatballs and great seafood tapas

Nice atmosphere and music.

Definitely a great hangout on JKT!

1  Thank eeminaa
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I went there with friends without knowing what to expect and all of us had a happy experience
the place is super well located in CBD and there are many other bars and clubs u can reach from Canos walking distance.
Food was more than better even if not perfect. acceptable pricing and surprisingly helpful staff.
I would come back there even for other purposes like business dinner or having a date.
Tibo