“EXCELLENT FOOD”
Review of Publico - CLOSED

Publico
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
jakarta
“EXCELLENT FOOD”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I will always remember this place.the ambience and decor look so classic.but unfortunately they don't have authentic veggie food.so i decide to talk to the chef for make me a veggie one.and his excepting my challenge.he made me a food that not exist in menu.and surprisingly taste is so delicious with all my request.some fresh salad & a yellow wheat,for me is so special cos not all places can give something like this to their customer.very talented chef.for me is my first visit but,i really recommend and i'm so happy with all the service.....

Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
Melbourne,Australia
“Good Ambience,comfy place only mars bar recoomended”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Good place to hang out with friends,Teasmoke salmon was just eatable. Mars Bar were highly recomended.Cheese bar was yucky and merique was smelly. Sirloin steak was over salty. Salad were Ok. Its a shame they deleted their smooties because their smooties were awesome.
Capuccino also to much foam for my taste.

• Visited September 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“NY Style Restaurant”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I like to come to Publico, because the foods are good, friendly staff, good music (they play jazz lounge music). But the most of all is, the classic NY ambience, I totally feel it. Try to come for dinner around 7-9 PM, they have a very great pianist playing live with a grand piano.
This place is so comfortable to hang out with friends and family, also for meeting.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sikastiara W
ANO99, Manajer Umum at Publico, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Please accept our sincerest thanks and gratitude for your time to held your dinner with us! It was truly our pleasure to serve you.
We are looking forward to see you again in Publico.. Should you have any commenst or idea for a better service in the future please do not hesitate to share with us.

"Management"
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Surprisingly delicious.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went to Publico for dinner with a friend once.
The decor is really nice, lighting, setting and all. What surprised me is the taste of the food actually, it's really good. I had their burger and my friend had the pasta.
I recommend this restaurant for the food. Service is not really good and slow, lack of product knowledge. Price is still quite expensive. Ambiance is more for the younger crowd, 20 something.
I won't come back just to hang out, but to eat whenever I have the chance to come back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank queenlinz
ANO99, Manajer Umum at Publico, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

As a valued customer,I would say thank you for your good comments regarding our quality of food , also my Big apologize about our quality of service which is below than your expected, now we will brief and do the training to all of the staff for ensure that our service must be up-grade to high level.

We're most welcome you to come to Publico again and hopefully for the next visit our service can be much better than your expect.

"Management"
Bandung, Indonesia
“Great food, Great Ambiance”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went there for business luncheon.
Great place, great food. Love the green salad and scallops... all food recommendations also meet to our expectations.
Do not worry for the smokers, they have great tables for you :)
Very recommended.