“Average food, lovely settings (nice for hightea)”
Review of Bistronomy

Bistronomy
Ranked #1,666 of 7,846 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bistronomy is a divine fine dining concept that exclusively located in the high end suburban of South Jakarta, Kebayoran Baru. Bistro is flexible in its connotations, but always refers to an establishment where one can have a meal as well as drinks; the menus are characteristically Savour contemporary International cuisine that inspired us for new concept of Bistronomy itself in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavours.
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Average food, lovely settings (nice for hightea)”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Must admit that the food is not that great, but the setting is very nice if you want to spend time for a high tea experience with friends.. It has this feminine and lovely interiors that can make girls/ woman feels they belong there instantly ;)

• Visited November 2013

• Indonesian first
jakarta
“Average food”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went there with my husband for lunch. The location and athmosphere are nice although it's a bit dark for the interior (imho).We had penne seafood carbonara and some kind of spaghetti carbonara I guess. The food is average. Also we ordered a bread basket for our entre but it came when we're having our foods. note: the bread came in because we asked for it many times. I'm sorry to write it but that's the fact.

• Visited January 2014
Caracas, Venezuela
“They tried to go fancy but...”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I am sorry, I usually like to write places to recommend, but this time it is not possible because:
- The food is just average, I asked for South American ceviche and it is not even similar. Just row fish with lemon, it lacked taste.
- The green curry are just vegetables and plain chicken in gravy sauce. Not thai at all.
- The salmon, they did not say it came cold, so it was not what we expected
-Shitake mushrooms with garlic was the much nicer appetizer and mixing this kind of entree is not hard to make at home...

It was my birthday celebration with friends, and they forgot to bring my plate, so after 1 hour and that every one lunched, I did not eat....

The setting is really nice, so please profit from its nice garden WITH also nice food. There is so much room for improvement.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great value Tea for Two”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Lovely setting outdoors amongst greenery and quaint garden. And a very kitsch, eclectic, victorian?, Great Gatsby.....who knows what to call it, indoor decor! Pretty attentive staff, but I think only two tables in the whole place were occupied at 3pm. The tea for two was great value, I believe every item tasted good. although, had I have been very hungry I'm not sure it would have filled me, which means it fulfils the purpose of an afternoon tea! Can't really comment on the other food, but should like to try out a lunch or dinner another time.

• Visited October 2013
Jakarta
“What a pitty”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

It is just not tasting as good as it looks. They have a perfect entrance, porch, garden, eveythings looks fine! But when we get to the food. Just........speechless

• Visited April 2013