“Way Too Overpriced For Such Low Quality”
Review of Bistronomy

Bistronomy
Ranked #1,816 of 7,737 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Bistronomy is a divine fine dining concept that exclusively located in the high end suburban of South Jakarta, Kebayoran Baru. Bistro is flexible in its connotations, but always refers to an establishment where one can have a meal as well as drinks; the menus are characteristically Savour contemporary International cuisine that inspired us for new concept of Bistronomy itself in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavours.
“Way Too Overpriced For Such Low Quality”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Me and some others went to Bistronomy for the first time last night. The place itself is unique, it has that "classic" atmosphere so I was expecting a unique dining experience there. The moment I saw the menu I saw a 200gr steak for around 300,000 rupiahs (mind you that's hotel price), so I thought it's one of "those" places, which was okay as long as they have good quality food.

We ordered 3 items for appetizer; the chicken fingers, salmon, and the fried soft-shelled crab (probably around 65,000 rupiahs each). All of which came out as really cheap-looking, low quality food! Amazing! Small portion, average to no decoration, all the fried ones are way to greasy, everything was really low quality. Then for the main course, we ordered two braised pork belly, beef curry rice and spaghetti. The pork was okay I guess (my friend who ordered the same food couldn't finish it), but the rest of the food were so average and everything was priced above 120,000 rupiahs each. No one finished the food except me.

The conclusion is this highly over-priced restaurant is not the place where you will find good quality food! It's just one of those "wanna-look-classy-but-don't-care-about-the-food" places with no value for food.

I dine-out very often, almost every night. a foodie if you will. and let me tell you, this place is not worth your money, not worth your time to visit.

• Visited April 2013