Okay just got back from Road Block Jakarta.
The great bits first:
- Rooms are big and nice
- View was great as all rooms begin from 21st floor.
- Room has a kitchenette with microwave, utensils etc amazing
The good bits now:
- Service staff are pleasant. Room service checked multiple times when I left the DND light on by mistake and even left notes on not having cleaned the room
- Lobby staff are amongst the best I have encountered anywhere in the world. Kind, helpful and ever smiling.
Now the not so good bits:
- The hotel telephone lines were down throughout my 4 day stay.
- Hotel is shared with a hospital in the same building and can get funny smells in lobby and sometime even in room.
The really bad stuff:
- Dont eat breakfast here instead just hop across to the plaza festival and eat some healthy bfast. Never have I seen sch pathetic breakfast spread. It had rice, chicken curry and soup. this apart some really sad looking papayas, few cornflakes with milk, white bread and some sponge cake. Never have I tastes such bad egg preparation anywhere tried an omlette one day, scrambled a second and fried egg the third all bad.
- The loss has echast fans which brings jun weird smells into the room rather than take out.
- Finally get your own pillows or end up with a sitff neck every morning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Citadines Rasuna Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.