“Disappointed of how the management”

Citadines Rasuna Jakarta
Ranked #73 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Singapore, Singapore
“Disappointed of how the management”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was staying there with a friend of mine for 2 days and was expecting to get twin bed as I was at that time 6 months pregnant and really dont want to keep moving/waking up at night that might disturb my friend but was told that they only have queen bed. I spoke with the staff and explain about my situation and asked whether they can just give me extra bed (for free considering its the replacement of the twin bed) and was asked to pay for it, in the end staff said will ask the manager. No news after that, I had to explain again to the other staff and again staff said will ask the Manager, after a while I was informed that if I want an extrabed then I should pay for it. The point is, I didnt want extra bed, I just want twin bed which they dont provide and its a bit strange as a hotel management to not have this feature, especially this hotel is located in a very business district area. I then emailed the the hotel management HQ and in the next morning when I was checking out the manager came to me telling me that she received my forwarded email from the management HQ and apologize saying that she didnt know that I'm pregnant and that she would have given me the extra bed for free if she had known, I have explained clearly to her 2 staffs obviously and oh well, cant say much more really.

Apart from that I think the breakfast menu was terrible, not much options, I can still smell cigarette smoke from where I sat (which was told is the non smoking area).

Room wise was great actually, very spacey room, free wifi and spacey shower room. The security staffs (which also are the potters) were very friendly and polite.

• Stayed August 2013
BudhiDjunaid, Manager at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Madam,

We thank you very much for your feedbacks through tripadvisor about your recent stay with us.

With regret, all of our studio and one bedroom apartments are furnished with a standard queen size bed while twin bed set up is only available in a few of two bedroom apartments. We will find a way to ensure that customers will be clearly informed about this bed set up when they make a reservation to avoid such case happening again in the future.

Please accept our sincere apologies on the slow response and less sympathetic action given by our staff and manager. We will also relay your feedback about the breakfast arrangements with our breakfast vendor to find ways for improvement.

Also we appreciate your compliments about the space, wi-fi and security staffs and hopefully we are still given a chance to serve you again when you are in town for a better stay experience.

Budhi Djunaid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed for spend Idul Fitri Holiday for 3 nites with my kids. I book 1 room at Studio Deluxe at 29th floor and read some review before and so happy as expected with the room. Room is clean specially the floor and carpet still new and no smell at all. Interior design is simple but cozy also satisfied with the small pantry. Just a bit disappointed with bath room since only shower available and no bath tub. View from my room was fantastic, specially at Idul Fitri night as we could see some fire works at thes sky.

Bed size was unsatisfied, i guess it's only 160 x 200 cm but linen is excellent very comfort and clean.

Reception staff were friendly with full initiative, i noted Mr Jody and Mr Galuh were so helpfull since i didn't registered when i checked in but they tried their best to gave some solutions and made me comfort by offering cold water and hot coffee.

About Ratatouile restaurant, i have few notes that breakfast is delicious but less various of food. When i was there, the owner also served us and very friendly to all guest. But day before i was not allowed to entering restaurant with 1 kid by the staff. so implementation of the rules was different between staff and owner.

i would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay in Jakarta either for business or leisure.

Room Tip: choose high floor for better view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
BudhiDjunaid, Manager at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Madam,

We thank you very much for your feedbacks from your recent stay at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta.

Thank you for your compliments to our staff. We will share these with all staff at the property, to motivate all of them to serve all guests in professional and efficient manners.

Your other feedbacks are noted well and we will certainly look into it and find ways for ongoing improvements.

We look forward to welcome you again at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta in the near future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed here for the weekend, still new & fresh.
Room is pretty spacious with living room, small dining space and kitchenette.
Room is equipped with DVD & free Wifi. Bathroom adequately sized with shower, no bath tub. Pool at the upper floor is not too bad & with great view. Washing machines are also available.

It was a good stay (for the weekend), but during the weekdays, traffic is really bad (but then again, its the same across the city). There are a few shopping centers within walking distance, and more within 5-10 minutes drive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BudhiDjunaid, Manager at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your positive feedbacks through tripadvisor.

We hope that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Amsterdam
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My partner and I have been very happy staying at one of Studios for 4 nights, I think it's great value for money. I would happily stay here again and recommend it to friends/family visiting Jakarta. A few points to highlight below:

The Good:
The room itself is very generously sized, rooms are still very new so everything looks nice. The room is well equipped for both business and leisure purposes. The hotel is very centrally located with easy access to food options in the Epicentrum Plaza Festival and Epiwalk (also has a supermarket) which are both walking distance from the hotel. Big shopping malls like Grand Indonesia/Plaza Indonesia/Senayan City/Plaza Senayan are a short taxi ride away. I found the staff to be very nice and helpful throughout our stay. I have been working from the hotel and the free in-room wifi has not failed me once.

The Bad:
We were on the 22nd floor and yes you can hear some traffic noise, however in a city like Jakarta I am not surprised by this and it didn't interfere with my sleep. You can also hear what's happening in the hallway quite well, but again nothing really disturbing or worse than at many other hotels. Breakfast variety is limited, but the setting inside of the Ratatouille restaurant is quite nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
BudhiDjunaid, Manager at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your kind feedbacks about our property.

We are glad to hear that you were enjoying your recent stay with us and felt very positive about the unit, facilities and our staff.

Your recommendation about our property is greatly appreciated too.

Hopefully we could provide you a better stay experience in your next trip to Jakarta.

Milano
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Quality of the room is good but, even if I was at the 28th floor, it was possible to be disturbed by the noise of traffic jam.

Pool, jacuzzi and saune very good. Gym shall be improved by adding some more equipment and playing music.

Washing machine shall be placed in every room.

No problem with the staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
BudhiDjunaid, Manager at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your feedbacks through tripadvisor.

We will look into areas of improvements and look forward to welcome you back again at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed at Citadines Rasuna from 6 to 9 June 2013. This is a new hotel. The buildings, rooms, amenities are great. The property location is excellent.

However, the staffs are very lack of experience. The hotel payment slip is even manually written. The breakfast is terrible with lack of variety.

Its such a wasted that this property is having staffs with lack of experiences.

Hope will be better in the future.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank RatihKusumayanti
Dear Ms. Kusumayanti,

We thank you very much for your feedbacks and comments through tripadvisor.

We are very sorry that you felt our services were not up to your expectation due to staff inexperience. We will make improvements progressively and hopefully when you stay again with us in the near future, you will get a better stay experience.

Together with Ratatouille - our breakfast provider, we are lookin at ways to enhance the set up of our daily continental breakfast buffet for guests' satisfaction.

We look forward to welcome you again back at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Lovely place to stay in Jakarta clean Nice room on floor 22 beautifull view of the city honesly Nice just one problèm the restaurant Ratatouille <<french restaurant>> not cheap anyway french Nice dinner im alway ready everywhere in the world to try . I think in my Life is the worth expérience for dinner we have ever we order bouteille of Wine White 60$ the last bouteille come so warm we wait 25 mn to have the fiirst glass we also order lamb chops and duck confit , the Walter never ask the to cook the lamb , this lamb horrible text plenty fat and mutch under cook my friend CAN eat this for 20$ , my duck small over cook so dry maybe pré cook possible anyway when i ask the réception desk of citadines to recommande Nice restaurant for the Guy is ratatouille me i give you very good adress Mac Donald opposite of the street mutch more better of Ratatouille and cheap er!!!!!!ha also is very bad to use the french image for so bad place!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank seabankirland
BudhiDjunaid, Manager at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your kind feedbacks through tripadvisor.

We have already forwarded your valuable feedback about Ratatouille to the owner and manager of the restaurant and with your feedback, hopefully they will make immediate improvement.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback and we do hope that we could serve you again at Citadines Rasuna Jakarta in your next visit.