“Best coffee in town!”

Ranked #1 of 162 Dessert in Jakarta
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I like their Kintamani home brew coffee and Toraja. Loving their environment, cakes and coffee (again)!. I like to hang out at this place, good service and perfect coffee (again)! :)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

small boutique cafe with really nice setting
tried their piccolo twice and loved it, and also their brownies.
the only bad thing is they only open from Wednesday to Sunday.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I just love the coffee.. They will offer u to try different type of beans to go with ur coffee (for the regular i think) .. Love the garden area, small but very cozy place.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Giyanti located in Menteng, in jalan Surabaya. Its a one way street so you have go there from jalan Cikini.. I ordered a cup of latte and apple pie and I think it is the best coffee near Menteng.
for the price, it's not too expensive and they provide infused water near the cashier :D
Great ambience and outdoor seating available there.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I went to Jakarta for business meetings and got one day off. Wanted to visit a coffee shop nearby and stumble upon this (in here!). Love the location as it is at Jalan Surabaya, where the antique shops are located. You can ask the taxi to stop at the end of the road, and travel from one shop to another. Then, you can find Giyanti at the center of the road. Have to look hard for the signboard though, since it was not so obvious and a bit hidden.

Went inside and seriously it was awesome. Love the environment, love the coffee. I asked which is the best and the waiter gave me Piccolo. Ordered it with apple pie (as recommended). At first it was a bit too bitter for me. Then I ate the apple pie, and give the drink another try. It was perfect. Seriously, it is the best. You really have to try it out.

The owner is super nice too after he came to us and chat a bit. You have to try the coffee here as it is a good start to my day. :)

4  Thank mrsfuka