“Big, clean and upmarket”
Review of Central Park

Central Park
Ranked #8 of 271 things to do in Jakarta
Perth
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Big, clean and upmarket”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a stylish market. I got a great haircut and shave in the basement floor and there is plenty of food options. Large shops for originals.

Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
“nice place but packed!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went to this mall during the Eid Mubarak festive lately. Thinking to bring my family (husband, 2 kids) here as I thought many places were off at public holidays. Ended up we moved to other places as the mall was so packed that every major attractions (major shops, restaurants, food courts, play land) were full of people! Overall the place is interesting, but we came at the wrong time.

Visited August 2013
Durbanville
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“good mall”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

lots of good shops here, this is classy mall, and worth a trip, good food choices, great brands and even some lesser known brands,
really enjoyed this mall

Visited July 2013
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Family mall”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Every weekends, I usually go to this mall. My home is near behind the mall. I like visiting the mall due to its concept is family entertainment. My daughter can play at open park with her roller blade, or feeding fishes in certain time, meanwhile I can enjoy me time in coffee shop or resto. I admit that the mall is bit of crowded, but still can enjoy it.

Visited July 2013
Singapore, null, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Shopping & Entertainment...”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Shopping & Entertainment.....Its a place to spend time with family & friends...many retail shops,park, dining and more....

Visited June 2013