Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

More Info
from $60.00
More Info
3,137 results
All reviews kempinski hotel food court international brands high end one stop shopping alun alun hang out with friends window shopping high class central jakarta food hall under one roof many choices top floor department store movie theater nice place
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Grand Indonesia Mall was situated in the great area of Jakarta City. A lot of store inside the Grand Indonesia Mall with East and West Mall. A lot of food at the mall. And the mall was connected to Kempinski Hotel...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This mall is very big and has many stores inside. In the east tower is Toy Kingdom and children’s play area for the family. Beside it is Ace hardware where you can find hardware, equipment and some housewares.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very lively mall. Not only big name like plaza Indonesia. You can find many things, I really enjoy going there

1  Thank southptp
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Since it was right across from our hotel, we had to take a look and it is Huge. The shops are mainly for the tourists and trendy locals. Restaurants had a few local places but almost eighty percent were Japanese eateries, which we found strange.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I walked around this mall for 2 hours today as I don't mind browsing shopping centres to escape the heat. I did buy a cheap Sim for internet and nearly found a nice tshirt but not my size. Everything you could possibly want is here. I'm sure I'll be back.