Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park
2,203 results
All reviews taman mini cable car traditional house keong mas sky lift science museum different cultures mini train east jakarta rent a bike visit this place entrance fee interesting place tmii pavilions indonesia komodo
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park (TMII) is a tourism complex with Indonesian theme on 150 hectare land. In TMII, there is a miniature from each tribe whom has more than one traditional houses. The house architecture is designed from the tribes from 33 provinces of Indonesia.
The area is divided on different them on 6 zones: Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Bali and Nusa tenggara, Maluku and Papua. I could say TMII is representing of Indonesian cultures and a good place to learn of the cultures.
Over all, TMII is a very good theme park place.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

This place may be funny for families wz children bcz of water activities but it is not so interesting for adults. At the main gate do not enter the parking in taxi cz you will pay more money and inside if u use a « mobilette » u hv to pay also. Lot of money has been invested in this place but we didnt find it attractive. A téléférique tour is more than enough

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

The good advice is to start your stay in Jakarta from here. Get in and spend 1 day across this park.
Very cheap prices for extremely high hospitality of locals.
I admired it, honestly!

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

I went to TMII with a friend twice and we haven't got to explore the whole area. We took a walk the whole day. It probably would be much more convenient if we rode a motorbike but it was okay. I really enjoy the concept of the park. It covers almost every region of Indonesia in a neat, beautiful way. My favourite attractions are the freshwater and reptiles museum. I love animals so I had to go there. I do not like the idea of them selling live animals tho. The garbage people left behind has always been the main problems. Thankfully, I'm sure the staff are plenty enough to clean them all. And the meals are kinda pricey so I recommend to bring your own lunch. If you want to save money for travelling to different parts of Indonesia, you might want to explore a miniature of the country first at TMII.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

This is an interesting place to visit. I prefer renting a bike to go around. The place is big and relax. I visited the Chinese culture park and some Indonesian famous places in Taman mini.But there were some students in this park due to Saturday. It is convenient to buy food and drink everywhere in the park. You can try the slow small train in the park.