“Amazing, amazing, amazing”

Reserve a table
Ranked #46 of 10,027 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Plan B is a Cozy resturant in the center south of Jakarta. Our Chef, Antonio Rodriguez, will make sure that you have an authentic spanish food experience. Good Food, Spanish wine... all at an excellent price. Welcome to Plan B!!
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

My favorite restaurant with no doubts, and this is coming from a Spaniard! Delicious meals, high quality ingredients, perfectly cooked. The variety and quality makes it perfect. Tapas are excellent and real Spanish. You can taste that they cook everything with the best quality olive oil. The txuleta is a must! Actually everything is worth it to be tried. The owner is super friendly and will help you decide what to try every time. You sure will leave with a smile on your face from Plan B

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank hebacaba
Write a reviewReviews (468)

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

We been at this spanish restaurant in Jakarta a group of 9 person. We have to say that is the best spanish food i ever tried in South Asia. Been in Spore, KL and many other cities trying to taste a yummy spanish food and it has not comparison... There is Spaniard Chef at Plan B and you can taste the different of a real spanish food or a simple imitation one. Special thanks to Mr Juan! Is a pleasure to meet him taking care of us and all customers. Please try the Ribs with “Mojo” (Most Yummy Souce Ever) you should try amigos!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I went there a few times, the place so comfortable . Good for group, families and kids. The place is nice . Good place to relax and meet friends.
The foods was absolutely wonderful from preparation to presentation . Very pleasing.
I always order my favorite menu ( of course a lot of choices ) Pimentos, Paella sea food, Baby Squid, some tapas, chuleta, Fiduea sea food, and also Octopus ( don’t remember exactly the name ) Marinated tuna is superb too .. eeehhm yes Tortilla i like it too. In this place I can get good Spanish Wine too.
Must try!!!

Looking forward to get back. I highly recommended it !!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

This is what I had written prior to waking up very ill later that night. It’s the only place I got sick from in a whole month in indonesia. Despite its good reputation I had a terrible experience. It likely was the vegetarian paella, or perhaps the small amount of desert I sampled, because my friends didn’t get sick.

—————————————-

“Each course was less impressive. Loved the entrees, liked the mains, hated the deserts.

The menu was great and had plenty of variety. There was a couple of vegetarian options. Plenty of seafood and meat dishes to chose from.

The highlights from the night was the potato entree with the spicy mayonnaise and the baby octopus which appeared to be baked with a cheesy type sauce.

The drinks were nice, I had the fresh lady which was fruit and sofa water. The sangria had a good flavour but sadly no fruit.

We had the paella for the mains, it was large and tasty but the rice was a bit hard.

Despite the wonderful variety and flavours of the dinner the desserts were awful, not even edible. The carrot cake just tasted like cough medicine, I think maybe from over abundance of brandy? The caramel creme was not nice either.”

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 1, 2019

My first ever visit to Indonesia / Jakarta and I am eating Spanish food....it was very good. Had a selection of several different tapas, all tasty. Service was great. The red wine from Spain also quite good.

Date of visit: February 2019