“great little Spanish restaurant!”
Review of Plan B

Plan B
Reserve a table
Ranked #46 of 10,027 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Plan B is a Cozy resturant in the center south of Jakarta. Our Chef, Antonio Rodriguez, will make sure that you have an authentic spanish food experience. Good Food, Spanish wine... all at an excellent price. Welcome to Plan B!!
Reviewed February 1, 2019

My first ever visit to Indonesia / Jakarta and I am eating Spanish food....it was very good. Had a selection of several different tapas, all tasty. Service was great. The red wine from Spain also quite good.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank RonT540
Write a reviewReviews (468)

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Finally great authentic chocinillo or spanish roast small pork is available in J-town. This is something not mainstream yet Plan B serves it which I think make this place extraordinary. Besides it has many good tapas and reasonably price good spanish wine, and good crowd, and nice owner.

1  Thank bobbysumarkho
Reviewed January 20, 2019

Thx for your service last night, service in Plan b restaurant is very satisfied. The taste of the food is very delicious . And the place is very instagrammable.
I am very like seafood paellas... very yummy...

Reviewed January 20, 2019

this place is my subscription for lunch or dinner with my friends & my family. In my opinion all the food is delicious, my favorite food is txuleta, pimentos, & gambas. And I am very satisfied with the food.

Reviewed November 18, 2018

You know its a good restaurant when the owner is always around checking their staffs if they're doing good or not. Plan B has excellent menus and good sangria, love the vibe sitting outside with friends after 4 pm, good service. My favorite place to eat and drink and chill in Jakarta.

Date of visit: August 2018