“Awesome hospitality and brand new facility.”

Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran
Ranked #15 of 468 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I'm stayed 3 nights for business with our customer.
From the airport, silver bird taxi driver doesn't know this hotel that reason by this hotel is brand new! I'm called to hotel via phone for navigation. taxi driver said, "hotel location is not Kemayoran, that's easy to understanding to taxi driver called Sunter."

We are arrived around noon. I asked to front staff for check-in. They are invite us to Club Lounge until room ready. what the great!

Club lounge is not so big, but a enough for us. free drinks and some snacks are available all days. finally, we got a room on 1pm.

The rooms were so nice! bed is comfortable, water pressure and temperature is OK. everywhere clean and comfortable!
Internet connection is nice. not so fast but enough.

Meals are average, Breakfast on Club Lounge selection is very limited but quality is good.
Cocktail time selection is little bit disappointing to us. OK, because this is Holiday inn!

Silver Bird and Blue Bird taxi is every time stand by at this hotel.

Overall, This hotel is very value for money! just only 60USD++(promotional rate) per night with Club lounge access for IHG Rewards Club Platinum member!

I'm recommended to stay here when you visit to Jakarta!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
RullyZ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

dear Dave,
Warmest greetings from Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran! First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a valuable comments during your recent stay at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran. I appreciate your time and effort to make us aware of your pleasant experience in our Hotel. The Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran is committed to providing our guest with the highest quality of service and facilities. However just to let you know that our hotel location is actually between Kemayoran and Sunter area, where sometime a bit confusing for new comers or a taxi drivers. And also your comments related to breakfast meal , cocktail selection have been shared to our team , and we would like to thank you for your great feedback that will help us in our continuous effort to make Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran leader in excellence. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran as part of InterContinetal Hotels Group and fee free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance. Very best regards, Rully Zulkarnain General Manager

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I choose this hotel because its convenient location to visit my customers in Jakarta and all three recommended to stay in this hotel. When I made the booking, I found the rate suspiciously low, but it is actually a first class hotel. There was little traffic, so it was only 35 minutes cab ride from the airport. Restaurant and breakfast are good, there is a small gym and swimming pool, but no spa nor is there a decent bar. It is located in a business neighbourhood, with no street life and restaurants and bars are 15 minutes cab ride away. I saw a golf course next door, which they told me is open to the public (better check though). In summary, great place and great location if you are on business.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms with the "joining doors" (as always)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Ferianichung, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Mr. Andre L,

Thank you very much for sharing your review on Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran .
We are delight to read that you enjoyed your stay.
The hotel’s location in the middle of Central and North Jakarta does allow you to immerse yourself in the rich culture of Jakarta and also business near to the area and we are pleased to hear you found it so engaging.
Glad to hear you had wonderful stay. Look forward to seeing you again Mr. Andre :)

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I needed a hotel in Jakarta for a business stay. After careful consideration of the options, I chose the new Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran - located about three quarters of an hour from Jakarta international airport (can be longer as the traffic can be quite bad!).
From the moment that I stepped inside the hotel, the staff made me feel extremely welcome and valued.
I had booked a executive room so I was taken to the Executive Club for check in. As I was slightly early they provided tea and biscuits in the Club while I waited for my room.
I have to commend the Executive Club staff for their help and attentiveness during my stay. Nothing was too much trouble and it was good to chat while in the club. Dita helped me with several bookings and was outstanding.
Obviously all the staff have had extremely good training and they were all very helpful and friendly. As an example, I arrived back from a business meeting in a silver bird taxi. Unfortunately the driver couldn't get a signal to process the credit card...the front of house manager came and asked if there was a problem. He reacted quickly - getting the required monies from the reception, paying the driver and simply charging the taxi cost directly to my room. Excellent.
So, I realise that the hotel is a little out of town but the experience was certainly worth staying at this hotel. I would certainly recommend it.
The room was magnificent for a Holiday Inn - very large and well appointed with a fantastic view out over North Jakarta from the bath!
Well done Holiday Inn for this excellent establishment!
Well done Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran management for putting together such an excellent team!

Room Tip: All rooms look to be very well appointed. However, it is well worth the extra to have an Executive C...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Ferianichung, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Mr. GromitAustralia,

Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our promise to our guest. we are pleased that your review, in some points make us feel like we have accomplished what we set out to do. Glad to hear about your taxi problem had been settle well by our team and you got very sincere thankful from Ms. Dita for your compliment to her.
The most important we glad you had wonderful stay.
We hope you will continue to choose us as your preferred hotel and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.
Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights, with a group of 8 family members, including one baby, one 3 year old and two ten year old kids.
The hotel is fairly new, only a couple of months old. The rooms are new, fresh and big. TV has a lot of channels, including the Disney Channel (Insignificant for many travellers, a big help for kids with a severe jetlag...)
Hotel is built very close to were the old airport used to be, in the North of Jakarta.

It has been an extremely pleasant experience from the start. Staff extremely helpful, often going that extra mile to make sure that we were happy.
Attention to little details, like being greeted by name when entering the lobby.
Breakfast is nice, nothing to complain about. Again, the staff made a "good" experience "great" .
Pool is big enough, with nice places to sit to shield you from the sun, if wanted. Pool has special section for the younger ones.
Fitness center is small but functional.
The business center has enough facilties to finish some work away from home.
In case you need anything, just ask the concierge. We needed a big rental car with a driver... No problem.

Free WIFI in the hotel, no password needed in the restaurant.
Ask for the login and password at the lobby for the access in your room.

I look forward staying here again on our next visit and can definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
RullyZ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Ralph,

Warmest greetings from Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran!

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a valuable comments during your recent stay at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran. I appreciate your time and effort to make us aware of your delightful experience in our Hotel.

The Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran is committed to providing our guest with the highest quality of service and facilities. Your pleasant comments related to the hotel facilities and services have been shared to the hotel team and we would like to thank you for your great feedback that will help us in our continuous effort to make Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran leader in excellence.

Very best regards,
Rully Zulkarnain

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Pros and cons:

It's a new hotel in town. Spacious and clean room. I like the 'soft' and 'firm' pillows selection. Swimming pool is large and clean. Spacious parking area. All staffs are friendly but.... if u want welcome drink u must ask for it (and after that i waited for a few minutes none came so I left the lobby to my room, Cant be bothered to ask for the 2nd time) Water system in the room doesnt work well, it's difficult to adjust to the right temperature without wasting too much water.

Executive lounge wasnt ready when we were staying there. Too bad. Our room actually allow us the access to the lounge. Missed out on the cakes and drinks.

A little incident in the restaurant when we were having breakfast, there was a strange thing in my omelette that looks like some kind of fiber (refer to the pictures I posted) There were 3 staffs at the egg station. One frying and two just standing there and those three ppl were chatting all the time. I hope I didnt eat their saliva. The coconut rice was left dry in the serving plate, fried chicken dry, beef bacon dry. No special chilli sauce for the coconut rice. Not so good experience during breakfast.

If you can fix all the cons I mentioned this hotel would be flawless. I would love to be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
RullyZ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

dear Sriwanti,

Warmest greetings from Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran!

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a valuable comment during your recent stay at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran. I appreciate your time and effort to make us aware of your unpleasant experience in our Hotel.

The Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran is committed to providing our guest with the highest quality of service and facilities. Your comments related to welcome drink service, water system, food & service quality during breakfast time have been reviewed by the Hotel Management and I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback that will help us in our continuous effort to make Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran leader in excellence.

Very best regards.
Rully Zulkarnain

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed one night and was very pleasantly surprised. Since it's so new, though, they have some things to work out to deserve and Excellent rating. Pluses include an amazing pool, great gym, cool style, brand-new everything and very good A/C (where you truly are controlling the temperature of the air from your vents), which is a bit of an anomaly in Jakarta hotels. The bed is really hard for American/European standards, but linens crisp and of good quality. And they actually have amazing feather pillows, not those lumpy polyster things you often find. The staff was very eager, and helpful, if not a little scattered and nervous (stage fright over opening). The hot water took a good 5 minutes to warm up, and never got really hot. And the breakfast was a bit limited compared to other 4-star hotels. Regardless, the entire package is great a nice modern alternative to some of the older, more run-down hotels in the area (SwissBel and Harris to name a few).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
RullyZ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

dear Mr. Zim

Your positive review in sharing your delightful moment during your stay at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran which slightly be a meaningful contribution for us. However pertaining the hot water in the bath room , currently we are still doing a maintenance as the cold-hot water control is still under commissioning.

We are always eager to hear what you liked and your advise and how we might improve in the future.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we wishing you a wonderful day.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 1 night on weekend.
The hotel itself is a new building, the design is medern and I like it.

Check in process was so fast and smooth, no problem at all.

The room was quite large and the bathroom is a modern shower with nice amenities set up.
Mattress was thick, sheets were cool, and clean.

Buffet breakfast was great, variety and taste of the food is superb.

Other facilities is just ok, swimming pool was small but still nice.

Conclusion, Holiday Inn Kemayoran is the best around the location.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elvan_Prawira
Ferianichung, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Evan P

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran as your accommodation.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our facilities, service and breakfast.

Once again, we appreciated your time writing this reviews and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,