Had dinner here with a group of 5 on a busy Friday night in April 2013. The whole table ordered tenderloins and they were fantastic. Bill came out to about USD 50 per person including 1 drink each. A little rich in my opinion but good food in a hyper trendy atmosphere isn't easy to fin in Jakarta! My overall summary of comments below:
- Great steaks - try the tenderloin!
- Good service both in terms of speed and friendliness
- Ultra hip atmosphere with moody lighting and sexy ambiance
- Great location
- Killer bar scene later in evening
- After 10pm they jam the music in the main dining room at bar level, it's obnoxious when you're trying to have dinner
- Prices were high but probably on par with comparables in Jakarta - this is not a town known for great food
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.