“Playing Golf”

Royale Jakarta Golf Club
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The course was in great condition and the weather was good. Food at the restaurant was average. Enjoyed myself.

1  Thank Joseph D

Reviewed December 22, 2013

A great 18 holes experience - well manicured and picturesque. Greens in really good condition. Great facilities and great clubhouse restaurant. All the things that make golf in Asia so enjoyable.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

great international standard course with all the trimmings, one of my favourites in Indonesia and close to the city.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Golf is a sport my favorite. And I was really impressed by this course. I believe it's the best-maintained golf course in the area, with precision cut fairways and beautiful landscaping. I like the atmosphere here, clean place, nice and friendly staff. The food & beverage facilities are complete with good quick pleasant service from a large varied menu of good International and Indonesian favorites. I love it

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Really nice golf course in the middle of the city. I believe it's the best-maintained golf course in the area, with precision cut fairways and beautiful landscaping. The blue / black tees are long and difficult, especially with the super slippery greens. But, it's worth to play.

It's one of my favorite course in Jakarta. Highly recommended.