Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
$55
$46
Agoda.com
All reviewsemporium mallnice hotelcoffee breaknorth jakartahouse keepingnice swimming poolmeeting roomaffordable pricenice servicebig roomcomfortable bedspecial thanksair conditioningbusiness tripnice staynurdina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights at the Aston Pluit Hotel and Residence in Jakarta, the hotel is nice. Though I had a little trouble while checking in... they are very strict about their 2.00 p.m. check in and I had to wait which was the disappointment. However, rooms are nice and clean, good bathrooms. Be careful if you are smoker and smoke in the non-smoking section, there is a fine of USD 200 which I presume the hotel would be serious in collecting. They have a nice pool and breakfast. Didn't get to try their restaurants as I was out every night during my stay at Jakarta. All in all, definitely not a bad stay... I would certainly go back.

Room Tip: Request for a room with a good view. One I got showed me the pool which was nice to look at.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Aston Pluit H, General Manager at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Sid-Nyk,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta…

I am glad that you enjoy the cleanliness of hotel, good bathrooms, nice pool and especially the breakfast, your feedback are surely will motivate us to always provide a better service for the future.

As mentioned on your post, regarding the rules of check in time and non-smoking room, please understand that our team is committed to provide the best service and accommodation experience to our valuable guests, therefor we strict with all the rules which has been made by the hotel.

Again, thank you for your contribution and to share your experience to tripadvisor readers and we indeed look forward to welcoming you again at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta.

Jack Yaaro ZEGA

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Overall my daughter and I had a wonderful stay in the hotel.It was a great experience,nice welcome ,comfortable bed ,friendly and lovely staff who provided excellent services.I will definitely stay in this hotel again for future trips .

• Stayed: September 2013
Aston Pluit H, Front Office Manager at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Carolkok,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta…

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence - Jakarta. We are delighted to hear that your stay was wonderful.

It is nice to read that you appreciate our comfortable bed, fast wifi and the good breakfast, and especially the friendly staff who provided excellent service during your stay.
It’s a pleasure to share with the team and it is our aim to offer our guests superlative service experience.

Thanks again for the time you dedicated for this review and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Muhamad Ikhsan
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed here when it was still very new. New as aircon on the hallway were still off and elevator was just one that operated. The other one was still full of paint. The hallway was dirty with dust and paint because they were still working on the finishing for the hotel. The front office staff was quite nice speak ok english and took us quite long time before we could got into our room. The room was huge! Nice and comfy. Dislike the blind inside the toilet tho, so hard to pulled off. Breakfast were okay and swimming pool was okay too. It is quite far from city center and we need to walked outside hotel to take taxi as we asked the staff to take taxi for us and they asked us to walked outside and catch taxi by ourselves duh! Hahaha there are 3 shopping malls around. Wouldnt recommend this hotel for longer stay but short stay i think okay as it is close too the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sowen87
Aston Pluit H, Director of Sales at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Sowen87,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta…

I sincerely would like to express my sincere gratitude for being our guest when our hotel was very new and for your kind thoughts of our hotel.
I am pleased to inform that our hotel have finished all the room and hotel facilities unless the spa room and gym facilities which still on progress.

Please do come and visit us again in the near future and it will be a whole new experience in Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta, it’s a pleasure of welcoming you again.

Ronny Djabir Po’u
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night for business. The room is huge. It can practically fit 4 people. The room is still new and toilet is clean. All basic amneties are available. Also, breakfast has quite a great selection. There is a mall nearby as well.
My major complain is one: far too many mosquitos in my room. I killed more than ten and they are still flying around. Suspect it is bcause the hotel is still new. Also, they really have a weird payment system. they ask for my credit card 3 times; once when i book online, another when i check in and surprisingly, another one when i check out. i think this is very inconvenient and time consuming. I hope they do something about it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Chaluqs
Aston Pluit H, Director of Sales at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Dear Mr/Ms. Chaluqs,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta…

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for spending your time to write a review and sharing it to TripAdvisor readers.

Regarding the points mentioned on your review, we apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations. Please be sure that your comments have been well noted by the entire team and we are in high efforts as well to maintain the highest level of comfort that we could provide to our valued guest.

Thank you for the concern to this matter and the time spent in posting your comments for the chance given to us to be better and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Ervina Nur Amaliasari
Assistant Director of Sales

Reviewed July 1, 2013

i arrived at hotel quite late, around 11pm. when i first arrive there, the security is quite friendly so they leave a good impression. I arrive at the check in counter, the receptionist is alone and having a phone call. He saw me, but didn't even give any sign for me to wait, or smile to me or any sort, he just minding his own business. 5 minutes pass, then he start to smile at me and give me a sign to wait a lil bit more. After i check in, first impression i got when i see my room, its quite spacious for standard room. I can still hear the traffic noise, so if you want to have a peaceful sleep maybe its not the best room for you. i was staying at 16th floor in the 1st tower. i open the curtain to see the night city view, all i can see is dust and dirt on the window, apparently it looked like they don't clean the window from outside for more that 1 month.
the breakfast menu itself is not bad, not much variety but still okay.

Room Tip: it's located near main road, so even at night you can still hear the traffic. You should ask for high floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Hansen_Sudjati
Aston Pluit H, Director of Sales at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Mr.Hansen Sudjati,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel, we really appreciate your kind feedback.

I have well noted with the points mentioned on your post and the details will help our management team to review your room conditions and also to improve our quality of product, service and facilities.

Once again thank you for the time spent in posting your comments and most of all for the chance you are giving us to be better in the future.

Ervina Nur Amaliasari