“One of the best!!!”
Review of The Harvest Deli

The Harvest Deli
Ranked #23 of 139 Dessert in Jakarta
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Home to delightful dishes The Harvest Deli is the latest creation by Mount Scopus group. It is home for delightfully heart-warming delicacies. The Harvest Deli carries the best of The Harvest, including its cakes and pastries. The Harvest is housing an astonishing collection of delectable cakes, all made with the finest ingredients that are layered and crafted perfectly
“One of the best!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I loves this shop.. they have have alots shop in jakarta and all shop have the same standart.

I mostly visited the harvest in city plaza wisma mulia which is located in same area with my office. I like their hot chocolate and their cheescake. They also have alots chocolate option, i bought the cute teddy bear chocolate for my sist and she really love it!

1 Thank lyvia r

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“CRONUT!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The shop is just next to the hotel i'm staying which is the ARTOTEL Jakarta - Thamrin. The thing which get me to this place is the banner for their CRONUT. I've never tasted one before so I decided to walk in and try one. And i'm not dissappointed with it! Love their CRONUT. A great value for money to. Do try their dessert when you in Jakarta.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank walidsibrahim
“Great cake, as always!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I don't think I need to talk much about this cake shop. Our family is a regular. My favorite is their strawberry cheese cake. They definitely worth the bad traffic in Jakarta that we must endure to get a slice of that heavenly cake.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cakes in town”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Best cakes in town, chocolate devil and cheesecakes are to die for. Very high end and offered at reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank George S
manila
“rainbow cake on a sunny day”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

love, love the rainbow cake on my last day in Jakarta. It was not too sweet and the box made it extra special.

• Visited March 2014

Been to The Harvest Deli? Share your experiences!