“Great cake, as always!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Harvest Deli
Ranked #18 of 127 Dessert in Jakarta
Cuisines: Southwestern, Cafe, Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Home to delightful dishes The Harvest Deli is the latest creation by Mount Scopus group. It is home for delightfully heart-warming delicacies. The Harvest Deli carries the best of The Harvest, including its cakes and pastries. The Harvest is housing an astonishing collection of delectable cakes, all made with the finest ingredients that are layered and crafted perfectly
Batam, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great cake, as always!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I don't think I need to talk much about this cake shop. Our family is a regular. My favorite is their strawberry cheese cake. They definitely worth the bad traffic in Jakarta that we must endure to get a slice of that heavenly cake.

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cakes in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Best cakes in town, chocolate devil and cheesecakes are to die for. Very high end and offered at reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank George S
manila
“rainbow cake on a sunny day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

love, love the rainbow cake on my last day in Jakarta. It was not too sweet and the box made it extra special.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“great food as always, but bad service and worst manager”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

yesterday my wife and I went to the new Harvest outlet in Bali, in Sunset Road. I was so happy that we have the Harvest now in Bali, so i can have my favorite strawberry cheesecake. we came at Sunday lunch. i ordered milkshakes and a piece of my favorite cake. as I expected, the taste of the cake was awesome. but too bad, for milshakes they need more than 10 minutes to deliver them. by the end of our time there, we ordered 2 slices of cakes to take away. and again, kinda slow, i dont know if its the standard there or not, it took more than 15 minutes for them to deliver the cakes and the bill (after i need to remind the waiter that we ordered some cakes). for me the waiter/ess are good and friendly, but miss the speed of the service.
and the worst, there was this guy, I expected him maybe the manager or supervisor there, skinny and kinda bald in the front head with glasses (too bad I forgot to ask his name) act really bad in front of the customer. we didn't like the way he treated the waiter/ess when they serve the guest. maybe the waiter/ess made a mistake, but it's a really annoying to see the manager got upset and act such way in front of the customer. it's not the way to treat your crew and put a service to the guest.
we told the guy about this, that we didnt like what we saw, and he apologized. but to make sure that he wouldnt do such thing in the future, i need to write this here.
it's not only the customer that we need to give great service, but also to other crews or colleagues.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Htgl
Jakarta, Indonesia
“My Favourite Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

Harvest never lets me down. This time, they had a beautiful collection of christmas hampers. All their cakes, i find, yummy and reasonable. I always turn to them when i need a cake or cookie gift. I could order in advance and pick it up some other time. When selecting hampers for christmas, please avoid coming 2-3 days before christmas, because Harvest would be verryy full.

• Visited December 2013