“Worth every penny spent and every minute getting there”

Puri Santi - Garden of Relaxation
Ranked #9 of 118 Spas & Wellness in Jakarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Puri Santi is an urban Day Spa providing ultimate relaxation. Puri Santi combines traditional Spa approaches from Indonesia and other Asian countries with natural products handmade from pure botanical ingredients.Puri Santi is popular amongst tourists and expatriates for its exiting Spa treatments and Packages for singles and Couples. Couple packages are truly romantic and offer a unique time together in a private suite with Jacuzzi, steam room and bath room.
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I chose Puri Santi based on the reviews here. We were staying at a hotel in Mangga Besar. !PRO TIP: If you're staying in central Jakarta, allow 1-2 hours to get here. It takes approximately an hour without traffic to reach this place. Puri Santi is in a residential area and your cabbie might now know where it is. Go slow and keep asking for directions!

When we arrived we were very excited. This place is beautiful! The staff had tailored everything according to my email. I arrived an hour late due to travelling time so I couldn't do a few of the sessions I'd booked. There was no fuss.

We had a couples room to ourselves. I did a hot stone massage for 1.5 hours, a natural facial and a hair cream bath. Everything was wonderful. It started raining cats and dogs and the downpour was so torrential, it really lent to the relaxation.

After the massage and facial, we were ushered downstairs to do our hair cream bath facing the beautiful garden. I felt a little awkward because there were other customers of both sexes getting mani pedis. We were in sarongs and pretty much naked otherwise.

They served a delicious tea that tasted like ginger snap concentrate, a biscuit, and because it was my birthday celebration, a fruit platter with a birthday wish. My only beef is that after the hair treatment, they didn't exactly blow dry my hair well. It was just a quick air dry and my hair was still a little damp and not styled.

I loved this session, it was the highlight of my trip.

If you're looking to relax and have a day to kill, you really must try it. Overall, it cost me close to nothing for 4 hours worth of luxury.

3  Thank Lyatris

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Tough i live in jakarta, ive never been to this place before. And just realized it has many good review from people outside indonesia. Ive went there just recently. Called them 2 days prior and got my reservation on sunday morning at 10am. It was that morning as i booked a room with jacuzzi bath, and the room was already reserved in the arternoon. If i only reserve for massage, they will be able to do it at later hour. I reserved the aromatheraphy massage, but when i arrived on sunday, i changed my mind. The receiptionist explained that if i want to combine traditional massage and aromatheraphy massage, i can just take the signature massage. The price was a little higher but she said i would not regret it. And i did really not regret it at all. It was d best 2 hours massage ive had so far. The theraphist mixed the tecnique of using fingers, elbow, palm. And sometime she did some stretching and lift my hand or my leg. The aromatheraphy oil was warm and soothing to my skin. The smell was not too obstrusive (as sometime some spa gives a very obstrusive smell of oil). The room was also nice with some view to a small garden. This room was vip though, you have to pay extra, as it comes with jacuzzi. Its really suitable for couple. After 2 hours of nice massage, my jacuzzi bath is already ready to be used. And the therapist serve a glass of ginger tea with 3 pieces of ginger biscuit. It was good and warm in my tummy. Drink it while soaking myself i the jacuzzi. Ive taken half hour of jacuzzi bath. The toilet was also provided in the room along with towel and shampoo. One thing that they missed that morning is that the soap was almost finished, need refill. But it was fine with me as i was already felt so relaxed. The cost for 2 hour signature massage is Rp415,000. The cost for half hour jacuzzi bath is Rp145,000. And i paid extra Rp160,000 for the vip room. But if you take other type of bathing you dont need to pay extra for the room. All in all, i was happy for the whole experience, from the massage, the bathing, the vip room, the complimentary drink. Plus the great service given. Its a great experience, i will visit this place more regularly.

1  Thank LilaSepang
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Lovely little oasis tucked down a little street in Cipete. Very friendly staff, nice clean place and a very good massage. It's not super luxury like you would get at 5star hotels but it is very good and the prices are nowhere near 5star hotel prices either.

1  Thank Sim0nMcC
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had a facial and a foot and hand massage and the hubby had a full body massage. We were in a room together which is always fun. Our treatments lasted for an hour and half and we were both very pleased with our treatments. They hubby said it was one of the best massages he has had. It is clean and a relaxing environment. We will definitely go back on our next visit to Jakarta!

2  Thank Cathy W
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Love this place. It is a little bit of bliss. Very serene and nice garden. All the massage treatments have been lovely but it is not for the shy, they massage everything. I also love the hair treatment and scalp massage. It is worth the drive from central Jakarta. The prices are good. I strongly recommend make a reservation.

3  Thank Marciugali