“a pleasant place to stay..”

Hotel Santika Premiere Slipi
Ranked #82 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed February 20, 2013

like any other santika hotel.. this hotel offer a varied buffet food. from east to west.. and even traditional indonesian food. for lunch or dinner.. I recommend BBQ food, very juicy and delicious.. also "mie tarik" .. and varied of cream soup.. I love pumpkin soup. but too bad the room service food isn't that good. I ordered spaghetti bolognaise.. yes, the spaghetti is "al dente" but the sauce is kinda too salty. the room itself very convenience with complete amenities.. but for me the room and the bathroom are too shabby.. but overall.. i love to stay in there.. and will be back next trip

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AyuGuritno
There are newer reviews for Hotel Santika Premiere Slipi

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've moved from another hotel to this one because of the flood in Jarkata and was not disappointed at all. Staff here were so helpful and polite. The best thing of this hotel is food. There are various kind of food from Indonesian, Japanese! Chinese and European dish,

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Scoopeedoo
Reviewed January 21, 2013

One thing for sure, this hotel have a great power breakfast. It has very fine assortment of food with good quality and good display. The room is quite big and comfortable, but the furniture seems a bit out of time, but not to matter since its still in a good condition.
The location is quite okay if you have business around tanah abang area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel more than hundred times since 2002. I became a member since 7-8 years ago, and awarded with a lot of free stay. I like the hotel's ambience before renovation, and even more like it after renovation. I have never found other hotels in Jakarta which I really like more than Santika. Below are some reasons explaining why I really love this hotel.
1. Fair Value. The rate is truly reasonable, not cheap, but also not expensive considering the services and comparing to other similar hotels.
2. Warming and Friendly Staffs. The staff was really helpful, in particular the concierge, the frontline staff and the restaurant staff.
3. Location. Good location, easy to access and not so far from many big and famous shopping malls in Jakarta.
4. Breakfast options. Many options for breakfast, the local food was very good.
5. Cozy room. The bedroom was comfort and cozy, despite the bathroom looks old.
6. Good and clean swimming pool.
Very recommended hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sonnych j
Reviewed January 8, 2013

this is a very good hotel, not too far from the airport and quite close to the city center, wherever u want to point it...
the rooms are big and very clean, the service is good and the food is good as well. breakfast offers a lot and they even have a nice swimming pool outside.
the area around is quite bad but hey, that's jakarta. but don't worry, the place is safe.
good hotel at a fair price

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights and we did not feel impress with the hotel. We thought for the value we spent, we would have got better than this one. We have travelled to many hotels from different places and this one was quite disappointing us with room facility we got. I guess this is the only hotel that still does not pay attention to the comfort in using the bathroom or shower room. The shower is definately under maintenance and we did not get a good quality of cleanliness as it's an old type, the water did not spread properly.
For what we had viewed from the website, guess it was high expectation as we got a broken curtain in our room so we could not close it properly either.
The coffee and tea they serve in room are very average class that's why we had our own to satisfy the needs. Breakfast set up was not impressive at all as it was so hard finding staff for an assistance. The cleanliness standard did not happen as much as we expected compare to the other hotel who claim having the same rate stars with this hotel.
The staff were not so friendly, I suppose although this is quite better location as it is close to everywhere in Jakarta which we needed to catch up with some purposes while staying there.
One night we ordered a dinner for my husband and it took nearly 45 minutes having it and while we're waiting the order, the staff handed us meal which we assumed it was my husband's, only the price was more expensive that the one we thought we had to pay as it is shown on the room service menu price list, though we still paid when we got the meal. Just 5 minutes afterwards while we were still wondering as it did not appear as the one my husband ordered, came again different staff but this time taking back the meal as it apparently not ours and they gave back the money.
For people who will stay in this hotel, better not to have high expectation like us :)

Room Tip: Frankly speaking, we got no other option to consider as we think once was enough staying there
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was staying at this hotel on new year eve. When the first time I came the check in was on the long queue and the process so slow. I don't know whether this is because of new year or no, but my suggestion, they have to make the process of check in to be efficient so that the guests don't feel so tired just by standing and queue. The check out process even worse, we just feel like stuck in the queue. So iritating and wasting time. Many guests complain about it.

The new year eve package at night that they have is better for family, I was not really enjoy the moment there with my friend. Little bit boring.

But at the rest, I like Santika because it is much cheaper (compared to other 4 stars hotels in Jakarta), but the room so clean and comfy, swimming pool is nice, also the Jacuzzi and fitness center is okay. The staff also helpful.

And I always love the breakfast offered by this Hotel. So good, lots of variation. Fyi they offer lots of kind of Indonesian food.

• Stayed: December 2012