Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
CheapTickets$112
Orbitz.com$112
ZenHotels.com$134
3,002 results
All reviews il mare fitness center excellent hotel excellent service luxury hotel business trip rooms are spacious breakfast buffet the executive lounge business hotel f b melia edogin table8 boxing japanese agus
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2010

I had never heard of the Hotel and was not sure of what to expect till I got there. Beginning with the drive into the Hotel and then the grandeur of lobby, I was quite impressed right away. My room was large and comfortable with a lot of little details that appealed to me. The restaurants at the hotel were simply amazing. We went to the Japanese, Pan-Asian, Cafe and Lobby Lounge over the 4 days that we were there. The food was excellent, affordable, well presented and served with care and passion. The entertainment in the Lobby Lounge was perfect - pleasant, relaxing, nostalgic and never too obvious. The hotel was able to isolate all the traffic, noise and chaos of central Jakarta and provide a peaceful sanctuary for its guests.
I would definitely like to stay at this hotel again - for business as well as for leisure with my family.

Date of stay: October 2010
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Stayed two nights at Hotel Mulia and am happy to say that i enjoyed the stay. The only challenge was in the traffic which unfortunately is beyond the hotel's control and is more of a problem for the City administration of Jakarta.

Date of stay: October 2010
Reviewed October 12, 2010

The attention to detail and personal level of service in this hotel is second to none. I have been coming back to this hotel on business again and again although our company to allow me to change my choices of hotel. The decor itself is starting to show that they belong in the more classic category vs a modern trendy hotel however the rooms are very large and the bed is one of the most comfortable that i have slept in. Their attention to detail and service is excellent - this was my fifth stay with them and when i was checking in they surprised with a thank you gift for my loyalty. A great hotel and I look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: September 2010
Reviewed October 2, 2010

It was my first time stay in here, I would say that it is one of the prestigious hotel in Jakarta. The room and the bathroom are both spacious. They have so many restaurant options with expats around. We must wear proper shoes (no sandals) in order to step out of the lift to go to the lobby area and dining area. The only down side was the conventional TV, I think it's time for them to upgrade it. Other than that, everything is two thumbs up

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I have stayed here about 5 times last year. I used to love the ritz Carlton but after the bombing I exchanged for Mulia. Great Asian breakfast - if you love sushi and sashimi for breakfast this is the place to be. Nice and clean rooms, very comfy beds, good Internet , fantastic restaurant - my preferred in Jakarta- orient 8 (pan Asian/French). Great fitness center, great massage, fantastic pool. Cannot remember anything bad.

Date of stay: September 2010