“Big room, good food, good service”

Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta
Ranked #10 of 468 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The room was spacious with a work table and a 2/3 seater sofa. Clean, nice view and daily changing of towels and such.

Wide choice of food although Italian meals are a little expensive. Breakfast buffet was good and the Chinese and Japanese restaurants offered great food.

Service was good with staff very courteous and greets guests every time.

Security is tight with checking of vehicles and bags.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Tan2505,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our various facilities.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The service was solid, and the room was comfortable. I had a lovely view of a golf course and the Jakarta skyline while I worked from my room. My only real complaint is that when I tried to have breakfast at 6:30 am in my flip flops they asked me to change. If I hadn't been exhausted I probably would have found this hilarious considering I was in a developing country with views of shanty towns and I was the only one around for breakfast...not to mention it was a breakfast buffet. I realize in many countries flip flops aren't appropriate, but when you cater to foreigners (meaning this hotel) there are some things you should allow. I am sure I won't be the only one that attempts to go to breakfast in sandals - so be forewarned. :-) I do agree with other reviewers that the walls are thin, and there is smoking allowed in the restaurant areas (normal in some parts of Asia but not all).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear FinnyLynne,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our service.
With regard to the issue of flip flops, the hotel has sign boards at the entrance of every restaurant gently reminding guests that footwear resembling beach attire is not permitted in the outlets. This is in effect throughout the day.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Hotel Mulia Senayang selalu dipandang sebagai hotel yang sangat luxurious di Jakarta, baik untuk perhelatan ataupun untuk menginap. Awal minggu ini saya menginap di hotel tersebut pada kunjungan bisnis ke Jakarta. Kesan mewah ada di setiap sudut hotel. Satu hal yang agak menggangu, saya berpendapat bahwa dgn melihat kebutuhan internet pada saat ini, sudah tidak pantas lagi untuk hotel, apalagi yang semewah Hotel Mulia, untuk mengenakan biaya tambahan untuk in-room WiFi, regardless apakah tamunya mengambil paket promo atau full price. Saya di charge a little bit more than 150 ribu rupiah untuk koneksi 24 jam, Bukan biaya yang besar secara keseluruhan tapi mengganggu. Satu hal lagi, di saat hotel lain yang tidak sekelas dengan Mulia sudah memasang flat screen TV, hotel ini masih memasang TV cembung seri lama - agak mengherankan. Untuk pilihan breakfast sangat beragam with very attentive service. Overall, great hotel with "but".

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I've stayed in Mulia many times and I always remembered my first. When I was booked that hotel i did not have slightest idea of what the hotel was and i was a bit worried considering it is a "local" hotel, the named sounded local. When i got there i was absolutely stunned with the classical and grand design of the hotel. The hotel room is huge (think vegas type hotel), the lobby is huge and there are many world class restaurants at the basement.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Rudy S,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our fine food and beverage facilities.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great hotel except for the location & thin walls.

It takes a good 15 minutes to get to the nearest mall, by feet or by car (traffic congestion starts at 4:30pm).

Assuming it was because I was allocated an adjoining room, I could hear my neighbor's phone conversation, and his singing at 5am..

Dear iZUh5,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

stayed at mulia hotel for 2weeks with my wife. it was a great stay.
there are some issue that we had during our stay
- the bath tub was leaking. I compalint and they said that they fixed the problem. but the bath tub was still leaking and I should make another complaint.
- they don't process our membership card. they said that the card will be ready tomorrow, but it was not. they promised to give when we checked out, but they didn't. they said that the card will be ready on our next visit, but it is still not when we stay here for another nights in march.
- the lobby management was awful. there will be a very long queue during if there is a wedding party. it's inconvenience for the regular guest

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear riyadi a a,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta. We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with us. Additionally, we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.

With regard to your various comments, we have forwarded them to the departments concerned for further attention.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future where once again you may enjoy our warm hospitality.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I like everything about this hotel, location, service, restaraunts, room, bathroom, gym, spa, etc. This was my third time staying at this hotel and even though it is a little further drive to the office it is well worth it.

Room Tip: Get the upgrade it's worth it