Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta
$66
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,281 results
All reviewsil marecascade loungefitness centergrand hotelexcellent hotelstar hotelbusiness triprooms are largejapanese restaurantbreakfast buffetthe executive loungebusiness hotelf bmeliaedogintable8cjs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great staff, great restaurants, and very good sized rooms. I do note that they are no longer using complimentary Bulgari goodies in the bathroom, that used to be a big treat. Plenty of staff on hand when checking out too.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Morgan_from_Essex,

Thank you for your review on Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta. We truly value the opinions of our guests and are very happy that you found our staff so helpful and professional.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights as part of a work trip.
I had meetings nearby so the location suited my needs however its not near much except for the sports stadium and the Senayan shopping malls. You still need taxis to get there though but that seems to be the case for everything in Jakarta.
The rooms are very comfortable, huge baths and great showers.
There was also a great selection of restaurants and the service is great. Wifi is available however you need to pay and its quite slow.
Breakfast was good and had a great selection. The gym also looked good and had classes for guests. The spa also offers massages and treatments.
The pool area was my favourite but that's because their air conditioning was incredibly cold throughout the hotel and it was nice to sit outside. I got the feeling the air conditioning was managed centrally as I couldn't fix it from the controls in the room.
FYI - I got a late check out for 1:30pm and you can order cabs to the airport and have them put on your hotel bill which is very handy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up overlooking the pool. I had a view on the other side of the golf club next door however even on the 19th floor I still heard the PA from the function rooms below.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear JMacL0nd0n,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review on Hotel Mulia Senayan Jakarta. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

With best regards

Reviewed October 27, 2013

As you know, there was bomb incidient in Jakarta before
and Mulia is known to be safer place to stay than other foreign chains- since hotel Mulia is local based accomodation.

Even comparing to other luxurious global branded hotels, Mulia is the one of the best hotel I have stayed so far. Dazzling interior (but not tacky), abundant fresh& enjoyable food and comfortable room make you to forget that you are in the middle of hectic Jakarta. Also one 'Indian Night' in the hotel restaurant, I tasted gourmet Indian cuisine that I can give two thumbs up.

Outdoor swimming pool is large enough to play and hotel staffs are customer-minded.
Nothing to complaint!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Eun Sil N,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

Our staff train tirelessly to maintain our standards and we are very happy to read that you found our service impeccable.

We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I travelled to Jakarta for the first time by myself on business. The hotel met all my expectations, the facilities were excellent, the room was great and the service was great. I would recommend it if you are looking for a central, secure up market hotel.

Room Tip: I have only stayed in one room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Anthony T,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We appreciate your comments about the hotel’s facilities and services and are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I travelled to Jakarta for a property exhibition at the Mulia Hotel. I thought the Hotel was amazing and a real "oasis" in such a busy and big city. The security was professional, the staff incredibly friendly, my room was lovely, spotless, clean and quiet. The facilities including several very high class restaurants were outstanding. Mulia rates as one of the best business hotels i have stayed in Asia. Thank you.

Room Tip: The higher up the better the view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear wayne r,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely share your comments with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With best regards,