I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. I stayed here several times, I also had lunch/dinner at some of the restaurants (I tried the Italian, Japanese and one of the cafe, which all were very good). The location in Senayan is central to go to the Kuningan, Pacific One or Plaza Indonesia area. The problem is of course the traffic, which increases the traveling time to even close places.
- several restaurants/bars in the hotel
- restaurants are generally of good quality,
- great lobby area
- the rooms are relatively spacious, there is a nice sofa and a table for work
- nice club level with great choice
- Relatively small save, it was just barely large enough for my MacBook Air
- not very fast wifi internet connection
- hotel staff was not very helpful to get a Blue Bird taxi instead of a Silver Bird taxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jakarta, the five-star, 40-storey Hotel Mulia Senayan boasts 839 tastefully decorated and well-appointed rooms and suites to satisfy the needs of both the business and leisure traveler alike. The hotel commands unobstructed views of 18-hole. Senayan Golf Course and Jakarta's skyline with easy access from the toll road to Soekarno-Hatta airport which can be reached from the hotel in 25 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mulia Senayan Hotel
- Mulia Senayan Jakarta