The Park Lane Jakarta
Aston Rasuna(Jakarta)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewskota kasablanka mallriva restaurantexecutive businessparklane hotelshopping mallroom serviceminutes walkingbad trafficstar hoteltraffic jamclub levelhuge mallspent nightspool sidehotel is excellentnice poolkuningan area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I originaly booked online here because of all the hotels I e-mailed with questions and requests they were the most timely and courtious in there responces. Service was unbeleiable and the buffet style restaraunt had very good food of many different nationalities to chose from, Western, Indian, Asian..... Due to the unbeleavabley slow pace of traffic flow in Jakarta I would highly recomend this hotel if you had any business in the area. From my own personal experience as a tourist I did not find that there was much for me in the area however my sole reason for visiting Jakarta was of a personal nature and this establishment served my needs completly. I highly recomend that if you are traveling to Indonesia and need a place to hang your hat for a day or two in Jakarta to recover from jet=lag but have no other plans that the service at this establishment will certainly bring a smile to your face.

Room Tip: Choose a room that includes access to the executive lounge on the 16th floor and you will have free access to coffee, juice, computers with internet ECT... for the day. (Wi-Fi charge of about $10.00 / 24hr if you want to use your iPad or something in your room would apply otherwise)
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I've stayed at the Park Lane many times. At the moment the traffic around Jl. Casablanca is chaotic because of construction of a new flyover. This makes the Park Lane less convenient than it used to be, because travelling in Jakarta means getting stuck in the Kuningan traffic.

Despite this, I still find the Park Lane a great hotel. I usually stay in the Premier Club rooms and the last few times I have been given a newly refurbished room. The new rooms are spacious and well appointed. The staff are friendly and competent.

On my last visit my wife managed to forget her laptop in the room. I rang the hotel and reported the lost laptop; in about half an hour the staff rang back to say that they'd found it and she picked it up from reception. This is the type of response and service that keeps me coming back to the Park Lane.

My only negative experience is that, like many Indonesian hotels, drainage in the showers is lousy. But a couple of wet towels is a small price to pay for knowing that the staff are honest and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike_UPG
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had the opportunity to stay here for short and long term visits.Service was always reliable with friendly staffs to attend to all your needs.The Breakfast buffet is really something to look forward to everyday. They served fresh salmon and japanese food,western,local foods everyday and I loved my walnut muffins every morning. Btw if you decide to eat in the hotel at night all special sandwiches,cakes,desserts are offered at 50% off you get to try all and it is really delicious.Try the gym it is so spacious with lots of equipment also try the pool always clean and relaxing. On Sundays we can attend Church service just walking distance located just next building of the hotel called IES( International English Service).
I still even to this date maintained friendship with their staffs so friendly and accommodating.
Parklane is really my home in Jakarta...will always love to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank esfranco48k
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have stayed in a few Hotels in Jakarta that are an absolute nightmare to get to from the Airport because of the CRAZY traffic.... but the Park Land seemed to bypass the worst of it which was great ... I found the hotel very comfortable and well priced, friendly staff and clean rooms. I would stay there again for sure !

Room Tip: I always ask for KING bed and Non Smoking !
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my wife one day before i left Jskarta. It is being completely refurbished and has the feel of oppulence despite the great prices. Upon the very warm and efficient check in we were offered an upgrade for a small fee. We jumped on the offer as it meant that we were on the top floor with a private lounge for relaxing and a private business center with two girls to look after us. This lounge became the breakfast area for the "Premier" guests on floors 16 and 17. We felt very special. The room was fabulous. Expansive bathroom. Clean beyond compare. Nothing at all to complain about.
The staff were all super friendly and made the stay perfect. If there was any critique it would be the in house food. They need a little help in this department. Maybe a new head chef but they need help
I thoroughly enjoyed tha Park Lane and it is on my list when i return to Jakarta.
Great staff, great deal, very comfortable
Well done Park Lane