Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Hotels.com$40
Travelocity$40
getaroom.com$47
1,359 results
All reviews citraland mall central park direct access nice hotel same building strategic location executive room room service hotel lobby excellent service business trip front office recommended hotel city view enjoyed my stay lina angelika
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Booked 2 rooms for 3 nights. We get what we want...City view smoking rooms...and it's very clean. However there's still lot of things which can be improve.
Rooms:
Our rooms were very clean. The staffs there were helpful too.
However the 2 rooms we get were not same. While i get a room with the central air-con working, my parent room was not cold. Thus each time we re-enter the room,it was stuffy. So the room take sometime to get cold. Thought of leaving 1 door access card intact to let the air con run but since my are not able to stand to the cold temp,i did not take any further action on this. But do make necessary maintenance check for the benefit of other tenants.
Coffee/Tea Making is EZ as 1-2-3 as the staff did top up for us everyday. And i'm really amazed at how the staff managed to guess correctly...No sweetener at all for my room but there's some in my parents room (they are diabetics). Or maybe the staffs only top up creamer and course sugar and "MISSED" topping up any sweeteners for my room.
Both bathrooms were clean. Good job!
Breakfast spread was good. They change the menu everyday.
My only comment is..while the staffs were efficient in removing our plates when we are finished, they are not so when the buffet tray is or almost empty. I often see an empty or almost finishing trays. Once i saw a family went to the buffet table only to return back to their table due to the tray of fried rice and sausages were empty. (It's not giving a good impression for the hotel.)
Wifi connection was Very BAD. Often lost connection. Total ZERO connection at lobby and The Galley Restaurant. While i understand it's provided by a 3rd party provider,the hotel really need to work this out.
Newspaper:- Read from the hotel website there will be daily newspapers. I expected it to be delivered and hang on the door every morning but there's none! Checked with a staff and was informed i need to collect it myself. i dun get it.. This is my 3rd stay in the hotel and previously i used to get them at the door. Maybe the management want to save more trees and reduce wastages in case their customers dun even read them but the least they can do is to check if their customers want to receive the papers..and of which languages.
Throughout the 4D3N there...everything almost goes well. My parents and i enjoy ourselves. But there's ONE hiccup the hotel made which really frustrate me. I had made my reservation via the hotel website (1st time doing so;normally i book via 3rd party) I had purchased additonal package:- airport transfer and opted for the hotel - airport transport since i have a friend fetching us at the airport upon arrival. Before i actually fly over to Jakarta, a hotel staff had liase with me for the arrangement. And on my last night there, another staff had called me up in my room to confirm the arrangement. However after we board the limousine taxi and moved off, i realised that the driver had "ON" his taxi meter. i was informed by the driver that i need to pay for the taxi fare. After i informed him of my arrangement and to avoid any arguement, we agreed to go back to the hotel since we're still not far from it. Upon checking with the receptionist, i was informed that although in my booking stated i'd opted for airport transfer, the hotel only charged me the hotel rates and had not charged me the cost of the transportation. And i was also informed by the taxi co-ordinator that it's much cheaper to pay the meter than to pay the hotel rates (which i now agree coz when i paid for the taxi upon arrival at airport, i'd saved about Rp 150,000 althogh i did not manage to convince the driver to restart his meter due to the long discussion ). But my main point is why the hotel staff did not point this out when i check in the hotel on the 1st day or upon checking out. Why was i not told that they had arranged the transportation and refund me the transportation cost so i can personnaly pay the driver? Can you imagine what's going to happen if i did not realise the taxi meter earlier? Both driver and i may argue in public at the airport. And i might not be able to catch my flight home if the driver decide to take further action and reported to the police accusing me of cheating him.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Denmafia
hcjmanagerJakarta, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta managed by Swissbel - International, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2014

Dear Denmafia,
Thank you for your most recent stay at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta with your parents and for your subsequent review. I do very much appreciate the effort you have gone to write a very detailed and constructive review to inform us of some of our shortfalls. Being the Hotel General Manager I do place a lot of importance on these reviews and especially ones like yours which identifies the weaknesses which I currently have as well as what I need to do to improve both the services and facilities of the hotel. The problems which you have encountered on this most recent stay with us are all well noted and I will personally ensure that we will rectify these current shortcomings and strive to improve our product and services to our valued guests.
I do apologize that I will not address 1 by 1 your disappointment which you raised, but they are all well noted and I do apologize that we did not fulfil your expectations as we have done so on your previous stays at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta.

Thank you once again for your loyalty towards Hotel Ciputra Jakarta and for writing such a constructive review. Please do make yourself known to me on your next visit to Hotel Ciputra Jakarta as I would like to personally apologize to you for not meeting your expectations.

Yours sincerely, Darren Earle, General Manager, Hotel Ciputra Jakarta

Reviewed September 26, 2014

Positives:-

1. Smoke-free rooms - this really matters me, and I really like that they also enforce it in the lobby, corridor and limit smoking to floor 9 & 10 only.
2. Comfortable big beds - really comfortable sleep - very important to me
3. Sauna/ jacuzzi - great hot sauna where I can use after my working day.
4. Good bfast spread - I like that they change the noodle cooking style everyday over my 4 day stay. The bread selection is good too. Keep that up.
5. Friendly ppl - I wish to compliment the concierge boy (23/10, 7pm) - he's helpful and gave gd recommendation of central mall though he was truthful that he has nvr been to the mall.
6. Nice sculptures all round -

Negatives
1. Erratic wifi - one day fast, one day slow. Dun know if it is the hotel or Indonesia problem
2. Erratic hot water - I got hot -cold - hot streams in my shower. It needs improvement as it spoils a good showertime.
3. Toilet cleanliness - some areas need cleaning, but overall OK.
4. Cold air-con - the room is so cold that I wld off the air-con from 10pm onwards. The cold air leaks from the duct, even when off and it's just nice for a great sleep.

Room tip: Request for a big bed, if you want a bed bed. Request for non-smoking if you will be pleased with that.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
hcjmanagerJakarta, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta managed by Swissbel - International, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2014

Dear Ahwah,
Thank you for your most recent stay and for the loyalty towards Hotel Ciputra Jakarta. You mentioned this was your third stay and I am glad that we are one of your preferred hotels to be accommodated at whilst visiting Jakarta. You wrote a very comprehensive review of your most recent stay and I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences with others. Your comments are well noted and we will strive to improve our services and facilities for our valued guests. We do hope that on your next stay with us you will see some improvements.
Thank you once again for your loyalty and support towards Hotel Ciputra Jakarta.

Reviewed September 23, 2014 via mobile

First time stay with my friends and family for 3 nights. Hotel lobby was big with nice art piece being displayed. Altogether we book about 14 rooms. The breakfast spread was awesome with nice spread. What i like about breakfast is that you get to enjoy freshly squeeze juice. You choose the fruits, you put it in the fruit juice extractor yourself and walla, fresh fruit juice. Next thing about this hotel, it's just next to a shopping mall. It's not that you need to come out from the hotel, just go the to the hotel lobby, there's a glass door that bring you to the mall. What more can you ask for. The mall itself has many things to offer. Breaktalk, A& W restaurant, awesome food, and many more. They have cinema, karaoke.
The hotel room was cosy and clean. The only sad part that i was told was that, during night time, the surrounding area around the hotel can be quite dimly lit and notorious. Just be extra careful. Go out in a group. Anyway, i really enjoyed my stay there and will be coming back soon. Happy holiday everyone.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank ReENERGISE
hcjmanagerJakarta, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta managed by Swissbel - International, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

Dear Re-energise,
Thank you for your recent stay and for booking such a large number of rooms with us. I do hope that the rest of your travelling party enjoyed there stay as much as yourself. We do appreciate the favourable remarks in regards to the hotel and do appreciate your sharing of your experience with others. We do look forward to having an opportunity once again to accommodate you and your friends at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

I organized a regional meeting at this hotel. The hotel was reasonably priced so my expectation was not high. The service was ok, the planning and organisation of the meeting room was basic. Technical equipment was not state of the art but it suited our purposes. (Also it met our budget requirements). The food served during coffee breaks and lunch was just Ok and the dishes were repeated for both the days of the meeting. The MAJOR complain that I have is the wifi (free) keeps dropping. It means you get connected and if you don't use your iPad or phone it will disconnect automatically after 3-5 min. So you have to log in everything to check if you have msgs or email. It was MOST inconvenient and made communicating via email, viber or whatsapp a problem. I informed the hotel many times and they kept saying we will look into it!!! This was going on for the3 days that I was there!!! Most irritating!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
hcjmanagerJakarta, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta managed by Swissbel - International, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Dear ACD1308,

Thank you for arranging your recent regional meeting for your company at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta and for sharing your experience with others. I do regret that we were not able to meet your expectations and that there were many areas where we can certainly improve our facilities and services to our guest / clients. It is very important for us to receive constructive criticisms for us to do better in the future.

All your comments are well noted and I will certainly address these with the team I have here at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, we will strive to improve ourselves.

I am pleased that your found our pricing reasonable and that we were able to meet your budget
requirements, we do try to accommodate a varied clientele and can suit packages to ones budget.

Thank you again for choosing Hotel Ciputra Jakarta and for your time to share your experience with others.

Yours sincerely, Darren Earle, General Manager, Hotel Ciputra Jakarta

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I stayed there just one night on business. Good location as I did not have to go all the way to busy downtown.
Convenient location as it is right next to a big mall with a super market.

Very friendly and responsive service as well.

Date of stay: August 2014
hcjmanagerJakarta, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta managed by Swissbel - International, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear re05202014e,
Thank you for your recent 1 night stay at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta and for sharing your experience with other readers. I am please to read that you found the hotel suitable for your requirements and that our location was in particular convenient for your needs. I do hope that we will have an opportunity once again to accommodate you on your next business trip to Jakarta.